Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

was!

Jan 7, 2019
They have everything from them? If someone manages to get everything from MINT please can upload in a zip? I don't mind, I'll sort them myself. It's just their stuff works so good with the Snowy Escape pack.
This is everything I have from sweetmint. Keep in mind: I edit most of my CC in S4S so that I can find things with the creator name. I also occasionally re-tag as well, so that not every single object can be struck by lightning.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Casty38

Dec 22, 2020
Looking for new phoenixsims creations. Do we have an updatable folder? DM me and I'll invite you to the safe telegram group ;)

D

Deleted member 3137218

This is everything I have from sweetmint. Keep in mind: I edit most of my CC in S4S so that I can find things with the creator name. I also occasionally re-tag as well, so that not every single object can be struck by lightning.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you!

Hyumekko

Sep 19, 2020
Hey guys! does anyone have these hairs from elzascarlet (first two) and wingsims by chance? i've check booty already and they didnt. thanks in advance!

link to wingsims(its in chinese)

This one from wings has already been shared here, take a look at the search.

Reactions: MollyMessMaker
D

Deleted member 3068726

Link is not working!!!:(
thats really strange. does it not work for anyone else? its working for me. if you cant open the link i suggest waiting for to upload them since its easier for people to download from there than simssharefile.

Reactions: MatomiB

dpersefone01

Jul 31, 2020
[QUOTE = "teentop6tot, publicación: 4999339, miembro: 1521013"]
¡Hola chicos! ¿Alguien tiene estos pelos de elzascarlet (dos primeros) y alas por casualidad? Ya he comprobado el botín y no lo hicieron. ¡gracias por adelantado!

enlace a wingsims (está en chino)

[/CITAR]

wingsims

simpai

Jul 14, 2019
[QUOTE = "teentop6tot, publicación: 4999339, miembro: 1521013"]
¡Hola chicos! ¿Alguien tiene estos pelos de elzascarlet (dos primeros) y alas por casualidad? Ya he comprobado el botín y no lo hicieron. ¡gracias por adelantado!

enlace a wingsims (está en chino)

[/CITAR]

wingsims
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes