Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

madimoon1

May 18, 2020

i don't know if those are the files but i zipped all the RR and i8 i had from the old mega folder.
Tysm! I've been looking for this one Remastered Dec 2020, hopefully it will be added soon:love:

tkass

Jul 10, 2019
Not sure if this has been happening to anyone else, but here goes. I have WW and NWP (Nisa"s Wicked Perversions) installed. For the first time since the patch, (and possibly from Nisa's 2.2.1 update) I have noticed random sims are being generated with succubus eyes. I'm not sure if they are getting the traits, (because I never looked at them in game) but they are game generated NPC's for whatever function.
GREAT! more shit for me to figure out how to remove before I load that into my game. thanks for the update. I sometimes wonder if she's really worth it. However she's the reason I know how to do any of the shit I do. :LOL: So there's that.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
does anyone know why fem male sims' body proportions revert back to 0 when you exit and re enter the game, or when you go into CAS and return? its super annoying and its been happening for a while now

travoose

Oct 9, 2020
Anyone have any Belaloallure patreon cc?
. I have no idea what is from TSR, what is from patreon, what's free or patreon-only. It's not complete because I only downloaded what I personally wanted. If there's something you're looking for specifically that isn't in the folder, let me know and I can download it and add it (assuming SFS cooperates).

Reactions: Chachay and netcat

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hmm okay, need help please...

how do you use the google sheet ?

i got that using button at low page to switch between modders files.

then i got the list of mods or date packaged...

but then what ? if i click on the linked link, it open an siacdn.com page that load nothing :/

the "siasky" link work for exemple, but none of the siacdn work for me.. is there an alternative to link like Mega or else? like a backup.

(every single link to that website wont open for me, soo on big file with 01, etc. i can't get them because missing part i can't download :/)

bubboba

Apr 23, 2018
hmm okay, need help please...

how do you use the google sheet ?

i got that using button at low page to switch between modders files.

then i got the list of mods or date packaged...

but then what ? if i click on the linked link, it open an siacdn.com page that load nothing :/

the "siasky" link work for exemple, but none of the siacdn work for me.. is there an alternative to link like Mega or else? like a backup.

(every single link to that website wont open for me, soo on big file with 01, etc. i can't get them because missing part i can't download :/)
siasky/siacdn/sialoop work for me just sometimes there is a delay and you have to wait 30s-120s (you will notice there are no "timeout" errors so browser is still waiting for data transfer). Delays are usually caused by looking for available nodes around the world - this is decentralized network.
You can fix delay by changing begining of link from siacdn[dot]com to siasky[dot]net and vice versa.

Selian098

Sep 4, 2018
Hello everyone! I'm currently searching the internet for two sets of tattoos, but I can't remember their names.
The first one was published last year I think and has a tiger on the back with scripture in a circle. One option has something similar on the front and the style resembles that of Mary Sims's tattoos.
The second set is older and has one option with celtic lines on the chest in white, brown and multicolored options. Another option is a sleeve tattoo with runes near the hand and I think it was an animal near the shoulder.
If someone recognises these sets by the discription I would be very thankful for a link if they still exist.
Thank you!

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Basemental - Venue List (27.01.2021)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
roBurky - MeaningfulStories- v1.6.0.0-preview-1.0 (27.01.2021)

SimRealist - SimNationalBankFinancialCenter 0.2.0.0-6.0 (27.01.2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes