Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
Off topic but I hope y'all are buying stocks rn lmao
RAVASHEEN: 1/27/2021 Separated Bonsai Tree

...because that table killed all the vibes.
Skynet:
Mega:
Yessss, I've need a smaller, less obtrusive bonsai tree in the game for ages. Thank you!

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Anyone have this?
I see Kiko hasn't learned shit about 3d modeling yet. Look at those split seams... that's a beginner mistake that someone that's been creating and selling this stuff for years should know how to fix. And they make people pay for that?
I don't get why so many people here request and use their cc, it isn't worth what it costs at all.

Last edited:

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Not sure if this has been happening to anyone else, but here goes. I have WW and NWP (Nisa"s Wicked Perversions) installed. For the first time since the patch, (and possibly from Nisa's 2.2.1 update) I have noticed random sims are being generated with succubus eyes. I'm not sure if they are getting the traits, (because I never looked at them in game) but they are game generated NPC's for whatever function. Anyhow, There is no way to change the eyes in CAS since you only get a choice of one. That means I have to delete the sim. So now Nisa's mod is throwing random shit into the game that I never asked for. Worst is, since it's Patreon, there's no recourse other than to grin and bear it.

This is what happens when you constantly add stuff to a mod. It gets bloated and breaks. Nisa did say she was going modular at some point, but this can't happen soon enough. Would be nice if she broke it up into several smaller mods. That way I could leave this damned succubus shit out, and a few other things. Anyway, that's all I had to say about that.... *sigh*

Travayo

Oct 5, 2020
Not sure if this has been happening to anyone else, but here goes. I have WW and NWP (Nisa"s Wicked Perversions) installed. For the first time since the patch, (and possibly from Nisa's 2.2.1 update) I have noticed random sims are being generated with succubus eyes. I'm not sure if they are getting the traits, (because I never looked at them in game) but they are game generated NPC's for whatever function. Anyhow, There is no way to change the eyes in CAS since you only get a choice of one. That means I have to delete the sim. So now Nisa's mod is throwing random shit into the game that I never asked for. Worst is, since it's Patreon, there's no recourse other than to grin and bear it.

This is what happens when you constantly add stuff to a mod. It gets bloated and breaks. Nisa did say she was going modular at some point, but this can't happen soon enough. Would be nice if she broke it up into several smaller mods. That way I could leave this damned succubus shit out, and a few other things. Anyway, that's all I had to say about that.... *sigh*
So WP was the culprit! I thought it was one my presets giving them those eyes. I just go into CAS and randomise their eyes to change them.

Travayo

Oct 5, 2020
I just couldn't take seeing those eyes everywhere, the townies are ugly enough without them. A modular version of WP would be great though! The only reason have it in my game is to give townies body hair and scaly legs for mermaids. Honestly curious why there aren't more mods to assign tattoo details to npcs since she proved it was doable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes