Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
Is anybody having this issue? I couldn't enter my sims household, it would take me back to the world screen, I couldn't add a sims to CAS from my gallery, I couldn't delete a sim from my gallery and I couldn't exit my game at all. I had to ctrl+alt+del and end task. And when I opened the LE I see Basemental and/or Wicked Whims. But I took those out, took the steps to fix it but I'm still having this issue.
Recently downloaded old or lost сс?Maybe very old cc creators?

Para:noir

Jun 30, 2020
Anybody know how to edit their sims like this cuz omg she is beautiful. I found her on insta and I’m obsessed lol
For the most part it looks like it has been altered with Photoshop, maybe even used Reshade but I may be wrong, you can do the same thing in Photoshop, just blur some part in the background and add highlight, remove bugs and do edits as you like ^_^

D

Deleted member 3167038

For the most part it looks like it has been altered with Photoshop, maybe even used Reshade but I may be wrong, you can do the same thing in Photoshop, just blur some part in the background and add highlight, remove bugs and do edits as you like ^_^
I have Photoshop I’m still trying to learn how to do certain things it’s kind a hard because I’m very new at this. Like how can she get her image so clear like that mines be full of pixels, and blurry at times. I run my game on the highest setting lol. But thank you for replying :)

Reactions: kto-nibyd

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
S4i's sims please someone ?

can't access it from link in op. doesn't load for me.

google lin send me to a link i can't open at all.

i would like all the last one sinze the mega get shut down.. soo 4-5 last S4i's sims.

:cry:

Para:noir

Jun 30, 2020
I have Photoshop I’m still trying to learn how to do certain things it’s kind a hard because I’m very new at this. Like how can she get her image so clear like that mines be full of pixels, and blurry at times. I run my game on the highest setting lol. But thank you for replying :)
To get HQ pictures you can use HQ mod and/or SRWE, Change the screen resolution to something higher and take photos, your pictures will be higher quality. Photoshop is kinda difficult but there is plenty of tutorials out there, whatever applies to IRL image can apply to Sims SS, You can watch those and learn and apply them on your TS4 Screen Shots, It'll take you a while to master it but you'll be able to make nice edits, I'm sure of it!

Nov 4, 2020
Anybody know how to edit their sims like this cuz omg she is beautiful. I found her on insta and I’m obsessed lol
A combination of a render within Blender and additional photoshop touch-ups after rendering. It’s a lil more complicated than the average paint and stitch but there are a lot of resources to help show how to rip a sim from the game and then being able to pose it how you need to within a scene in Blender.

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
A combination of a render within Blender and additional photoshop touch-ups after rendering. It’s a lil more complicated than the average paint and stitch but there are a lot of resources to help show how to rip a sim from the game and then being able to pose it how you need to within a scene in Blender.
I only use Render light and HQ mod - and I find my sims great))

docteure

Mar 29, 2019
The simple solution for those that have problems with Anon files is to create an exception on their Virus program, not all virus programs block it. You have to realize that people are not happy when their CC gets uploaded to a site from which they can't do nothing about for it to be removed. Currently, I do not upload to any other platforms since I run into the problem of getting uploads removed and it is just a waste of time and effort, if people can get them just for a short period of time. Although, I have a friend here, who managed to open a VK account and sometimes transfers the files to VK, I know that some of the files, were recently uploaded there, so you may want to check and see if what you are looking for has been uploaded to VK.
I see. Thanks for the reply!

Reactions: grieralexander

MintyCat

Jan 26, 2021
Can anyone recommend nice animations among the WW please? I haven't played the Sims for a long time and during this time the list of animators has become huge. I'm interested in animations where the movements are well done, the sims' faces don't look ugly or funny. I'd appreciate any advice!

D

Deleted member 3068726

first photo is def blender and photoshop, second is in-game but heavily photoshopped. heres a few videos that have helped me a bit.

im too lazy to go into photoshop and hyper edit but if you have lightroom, you can usually just slap some shitty preset and increase the 'noise reduction' and itll just look like she got baby skin lmao. if u wanna be fancy just go into photoshop just to round out uneven surfaces. hope they help ya

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes