Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

perrobros

Sep 16, 2018
Maybe you should share the exception/crash report you got if any here?

You said you didn't have bad cc, how do you know that? Other than that, idk if sims that are too big in filesize can cause crashes. I see people regularly share sims with over a 100mb of cc.
I updated the game, removed the unused CC (via the most tedious process ever, aka importing every sim with mods via tray importer) and then... the sim still crashes.

The good news is that I managed to make it work without sacrificing anything of value from the bad sim. The sad part is that I don't know why is working now. I guess that removing the most obvious things that may be faulty helped a bit. Changing the hair did the trick. Apparently my game doesn't like obsims' Sakura Hair anymore. That, or moving the household to a base game lot from another world. At least the game seems stable now (I even added another sim to the family) but I feel like I'm playing with glass lol

Thank you so much for your help. Also grieralexander give some pretty useful tips. Thank you both :)

Reactions: fede2020

violetpoof

Aug 14, 2020
do you have the rest of the patch notes or is that all? the posts are all behind a pay wall :/
That's all from the post on that day. Did you mean the two patreon links of former posts? I'm fairly sure its posted somewhere in the depths of this thread. I am hoping I dont sound "condescending" but at the top most to the right of the cite page is the search bar, if you type "nisa" you may find what youre looking for if not. I can try to post those two page patch notes. They may be a bit irrelevant/outdated when it comes to this patch in particular.

violeta

Dec 29, 2017
That's all from the post on that day. Did you mean the two patreon links of former posts? I'm fairly sure its posted somewhere in the depths of this thread. I am hoping I dont sound "condescending" but at the top most to the right of the cite page is the search bar, if you type "nisa" you may find what youre looking for if not. I can try to post those two page patch notes. They may be a bit irrelevant/outdated when it comes to this patch in particular.
nah i just meant from that particular update - i couldn't confirm if there was anything more besides what was in that pic since it's only open to patrons (i'm still waiting on a fix from this particular mod and i was hoping there was an update but i guess not!)

fede2020

Oct 19, 2020
GREASY GOODS LITTLEDICA :
SimFileShare: Oh no! RIP my poor server!

Seriously though, thanks! It did take me a few refreshes to get it to download which is my usual experience with SFS but once it did, it dled in less than a minute.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hyumekko
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes