Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohgodmyeyes

Jun 27, 2017
Forum rules can be found at: Forum > Site News & Announcements > General Rules (in the stickied threads)

Don't be a dick is literally the first rule.
General
  1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
    • This includes trolling, belittling, etc
On reporting people:
Reporting people
  1. Everyone has the option to report users and should do so if they feel it's necessary. Make sure to write a clear and detailed report about the situation, giving quotes and links of the threads in question (even if they have since been deleted), and include screenshots if appropriate
  2. If you have a problem with a Moderator, contact a Staff Member or open a ticket
  3. If you have a problem with a Staff Member, contact F95 and Sam via ticket
herefurwicked have you tried reporting from their user page?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: herefurwicked

herefurwicked

Mar 17, 2020
Forum rules can be found at: Forum > Site News & Announcements > General Rules (in the stickied threads)

Don't be a dick is literally the first rule.

On reporting people:

herefurwicked have you tried reporting from their user page?
Now how does one report a user who limits viewing of their full profile? That's something that I can find out via other more official means, but if you can help me with that, I'd be really grateful. Sorry to be all over the place. I'm in the middle of a lot of things.

PS. I'm very aware of the rules and what actions I can take. Thank you though for posting the rules again. It's not me that needs to learn that lesson, but I will definitely be a part of imparting it.

Last edited:

Buffzilla

Apr 10, 2020
Does anyone know if any of Sacrificial's mods are broken after the patch? They don't mention it in the forum thread of broken mods, guess because it's 18+. There is no updates on twitter or patreon.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone know if any of Sacrificial's mods are broken after the patch? They don't mention it in the forum thread of broken mods, guess because it's 18+. There is no updates on twitter or patreon.
i think they post on their twitter feed, check there (if memory serves). I recall having questions as well if those mods were still being maintained (they are). As for up to right this minute, that I cant tell ya but like I said, check twitter for their posts.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes