Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

imnazz

Jan 8, 2019
i really want to play it,, but i just dont know how to use a mod on a sims game.... anyone can guide me every detail step to do this????

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
i think they post on their twitter feed, check there (if memory serves). I recall having questions as well if those mods were still being maintained (they are). As for up to right this minute, that I cant tell ya but like I said, check twitter for their posts.

Hope that helps.
Sacrificial doesnt post on twitter since november, is there any social media where he is active?

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Does anyone know if any of Sacrificial's mods are broken after the patch? They don't mention it in the forum thread of broken mods, guess because it's 18+. There is no updates on twitter or patreon.
Yes most of his mods are broken and according to discord he will not be updating anything until this month ,hopefully.

Onyxangel - Everyone I have heard from Sac's brother with a message from Sacrificial.

He should be back in February. He has been dealing with some sick kittens. So for now, enjoy the mods we do have available to us. but rest assured, it looks like his mods will be updated sometime in february.

Keep in mind that Situations could change thoiugh, so take it for what its worth. There is a small chance something could change and mods are not updated.

Last edited:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
i really want to play it,, but i just dont know how to use a mod on a sims game.... anyone can guide me every detail step to do this????
its extremely easy.

For EVERYTHING BUT Houses and Sims/households - place the file directly into your Mod folder. It's okay to add folders in there and call it "sexyclothes", "buildingstuff", "animations", etc. You can't go two folders deep tho.

For Sims and Houses - place the files directly into your Tray folder. These files are really easy to spot because their nothing but numbers in their file names.

Thats it. I mean it's really that simple ;)

The "advanced stuff" is really just file managing like making sure that there are no spaces in file names, no oddball characters.

The only "trick" to managing the mods themselves is to make sure that they're up to date when patches come around - mods that usually need to be managed are mods that do stuff to the game like Wicked Whims, Nisa, etc.

So you want to play with mods - start with.

Must Have Mods: MCCC
Wicked Whims
Nisa
Basemental Drugs

Then download the top 5 animations from page 1 google docs under animations. Download the required objects for animations - all in first page, easy peasy.

From there youll figure it out.

henrique353

Oct 24, 2020
Does anyone can answer me if the issues with makeup/skin of the patch before supernatural pack have already solved? Incredible as it may seem, my game is still on nifty knitting and I will update today LOL

breezysmallz

Jul 28, 2020
Really long shot but anyone have these lots? Creator is The Huntington or TH-Interior. I saw a Mega folder once including all the Mods and tray files but it seems to have been deleted. If someone could reupload that would be amazing!! Funny their Tumblr says "my builds will always be free" HA.,....

Tumblr:

TS4_x64 2021-01-02 17-14-40.png TS4_x64 2021-01-07 17-00-24.png TS4_x64 2021-01-09 09-50-22.png TS4_x64 2021-01-15 17-17-49.png TS4_x64 2021-01-20 20-02-03.png
TS4_x64 2021-01-20 20-01-33.png

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone can answer me if the issues with makeup/skin of the patch before supernatural pack have already solved? Incredible as it may seem, my game is still on nifty knitting and I will update today LOL
believe so - you may have to run the batch fix for what you have already through Sims 4 Studio *for makeup and skinstones* Takes a bit of time, so best to do it at the end of the day before bed time or when you're out of the house for hours (more makeup/skintones to go through, longer it takes and depends on how you sorted your stuff, etc).

Reactions: henrique353

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Related to WW Strip Club: Can anyone say me why my strippers only uses the DOORS when they accept a client when they are prostitutes? Every girl (i have 12 on the strip club) uses the doors for their "actions" but never uses another object like sofas, chairs, toilets, beds... i have a strip club with 4 plants but never uses a single object . Anyone that knows how to set it correctly please?

Reactions: naughtygirlgee

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Related to WW Strip Club: Can anyone say me why my strippers only uses the DOORS when they accept a client when they are prostitutes? Every girl (i have 12 on the strip club) uses the doors for their "actions" but never uses another object like sofas, chairs, toilets, beds... i have a strip club with 4 plants but never uses a single object . Anyone that knows how to set it correctly please?
for a moment i was going to ask, what, you want them to climb through windows but I got ya lol - try setting slutting anchors, should be a setting under wicked - havent tinkered with it but there's a feature in there that lets you assign certain objects and what not for your sims to target first. No idea how much the sims listen to the commands mind you, still havent built a strip club for my game :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes