Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
for a moment i was going to ask, what, you want them to climb through windows but I got ya lol - try setting slutting anchors, should be a setting under wicked - havent tinkered with it but there's a feature in there that lets you assign certain objects and what not for your sims to target first. No idea how much the sims listen to the commands mind you, still havent built a strip club for my game :(
Yeah i know i can use anchors for my girls but... the idea is they use what they want to use, i mean, as i say i have 4 plants for them every plant is totally different so... as you can imagine, A LOT of different objects to use but my girls only want to use doors for they actions and always the same doors from the same rooms LOL I never saw a girl doing it for example on my maybe 15 beds i have, at least 3 or 4 ottomans, maybe 10 chairs? or more... and like that every object i can imagine they can use because i checked creator's animations and what they use, also i did a room for BDSM with Kritical objects... nothing they like, they use the doors from the same 3 rooms ahahahah i dont know what to do. My girls aren't "mine", i mean, i just added to the game to a house and then i added them via phone as employees for my club as always and after that i make them prostitutes with nisa.slutify command, nothing strange... Im tired seeing them doing the same actions lol. If you can say me something different i can try please help me LOL. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

thieuma91

May 27, 2019
Yeah i know i can use anchors for my girls but... the idea is they use what they want to use, i mean, as i say i have 4 plants for them every plant is totally different so... as you can imagine, A LOT of different objects to use but my girls only want to use doors for they actions and always the same doors from the same rooms LOL I never saw a girl doing it for example on my maybe 15 beds i have, at least 3 or 4 ottomans, maybe 10 chairs? or more... and like that every object i can imagine they can use because i checked creator's animations and what they use, also i did a room for BDSM with Kritical objects... nothing they like, they use the doors from the same 3 rooms ahahahah i dont know what to do. My girls aren't "mine", i mean, i just added to the game to a house and then i added them via phone as employees for my club as always and after that i make them prostitutes with nisa.slutify command, nothing strange... Im tired seeing them doing the same actions lol. If you can say me something different i can try please help me LOL. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I have the same problem, the only solution I found is to replace the doors with arches ...

Nov 15, 2020
Can you link me or explain better about this command "nisa.slutify" pretty please? thanks

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
i have no better solution :p

Ok i have done what you mean with all my doors using "Arch E" door, exactly this one:

arco.png

But thats what my girl says about it:

arco2.png

They simply dont care if the door is open, closed, with archs or without them. Can you say me what door do you use and can you upload it here please to check?

Can you link me or explain better about this command "nisa.slutify" pretty please? thanks
Nisa.slutify make a sim prostitute: nisa.slutify <firstname> <surname>. Its like the phone but you can make them manually every sim in your world even if its not in your house.

Reactions: WonderWoman_84

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Ok i have done what you mean with all my doors using "Arch E" door, exactly this one:

View attachment 1015050

View attachment 1015054

They simply dont care if the door is open, closed, with archs or without them. Can you say me what door do you use and can you upload it here please to check?

Nisa.slutify make a sim prostitute: nisa.slutify <firstname> <surname>. Its like the phone but you can make them manually every sim in your world even if its not in your house.
So are you trying to get them to NOT use doors? You can hold shift and click on the door to bring up the debug menu and disallow a given object for autonomous sex. But you have to do it for each object one at a time.

Reactions: Telonidas

thieuma91

May 27, 2019

View attachment 1015050

View attachment 1015054

oh sh...
I just tried, my old models choose the bed, but indeed, the new models always choose the door ...
so it must come from an update ...
I was sure I had a solution but apparently it doesn't work for me either ...
someone to help ...?

Reactions: Telonidas

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
So are you trying to get them to NOT use doors? You can hold shift and click on the door to bring up the debug menu and disallow a given object for autonomous sex. But you have to do it for each object one at a time.
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH thats the solution!!!!!! Now they are using other objects for their things and not a door !!!!! I didn't know this command from Wicked Whims on debug mode i blocked every door for autonomous sex and now as i say they are choosing other objects :p:p:p:p:p MILLION THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
i suugest you to go have a look at russian website cs.rin.ru.

it's cool site , it got sims 4 game and dlcs and they also have the auto updater wich update the game automatically after you clic 1 button adding last patch and dlc.

i wont give direct link here (because obvious reasons, not gonna mix up both website.) but it's easy to find on internet. and website is sure and easy to navigate.
Thanks for the info.. so i just updated with sim-4-updator.. does that mean it also applies the crack for the game while updating and i dont need to copy and paste cracks.

caaar

Apr 21, 2020
I am asking for a link to obscurusSKIN20 because the one added above for me unfortunately does not work

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
GodEater : U have to download "no-origin-fix-1.70.84.1020.rar" and updater will use it ... (u will find the crack in this special forum u know ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes