Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
i have everything, as i use the updater all the time.

checked again, seems that i missed that "strange stuff" (whatever name) DLC item pack... soo i used updater again to dl it and update the game.

launch it now... no troubles. i just get the pop up about my mods being disabled due to updating of game. turn my mods back and restart the game. work like a charm.
Ok but now that you have all dlc installed when you launch it again (the updater not the game) and go/push to update again, does it sends you to the dlc checker again? (where it shows all dlcs to be installed/you want to be installed checking the checkbox on them). I dont know if its a problem but when i push update it never shows again the DLC menu (where you check dlcs you want to be installed) and i dont know if its because i have all of them already installed thats why im asking for :p Can you check it?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Ok but now that you have all dlc installed when you launch it again (the updater not the game) and go/push to update again, does it sends you to the dlc checker again? (where it shows all dlcs to be installed). I dont know if its a problem but when i push update it never shows again the DLC menu (where you check dlcs you want to be installed) and i dont know if its because i have all of them already installed thats why im asking for :p Can you check it?
if the list doesn't show anything. it's mainly because you have all dlc installed and your game is up to date (based on updater)

it's normal.

if you game is not upto date or if you miss and dlc, you should have a pop up telling it, and then you choose wich dlc you want to instal (or update the game by checking "update")

honestly, if you use the updater. Then you are at the last possible update from it (wich is usually the last one availaable , and the dude keep it pretty updated wich is something i love aliots :D)

technically you can't run the updater and end up with a game that miss an update. you can enven choose to instal only the update without the dlcs. so if there is no dlc to check, then it mean you have all of them.

normally (not sure) you can see it in your game itself, there should be all the dlcs icons. if one is half visible , theny ou miss it.

i never had troubles with the updater on my side :/ can't say for everybody.

ps: dang my english goes beserk XD

Reactions: Telonidas
Oct 26, 2018
hi i figured out how to download from anon smh lol but the link does work only it says 3 hours to download but all the other files downloaded fast
Wow, 3 hours for 500mb is a lot. When that happens, what if you try closing the window and trying in another one? Sometimes the servers get clogged up. I tried again just to test and my original download time was 5 minutes... I also tried swiping VPN locations and that also made a big difference

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
someone already posted that here, I just can't remember who. Try the search bar and see if something comes up for that creator or the set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes