Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for the info.. so i just updated with sim-4-updator.. does that mean it also applies the crack for the game while updating and i dont need to copy and paste cracks.
yes, the updator apply crack automatically. it use the best available one.

Reactions: VL0rD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
GodEater : U have to download "no-origin-fix-1.70.84.1020.rar" and updater will use it ... (u will find the crack in this special forum u know ^^)
never used. the updator always use the latest best crack available. and all last patch doesn't require the origin thing sinze a while now XD

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
never used. the updator always use the latest best crack available. and all last patch doesn't require the origin thing sinze a while now XD
If you have all packs installed updated doesnt send you to the dlc options? Thats what happening lately with the updater i dont know if its like that or not.

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
I just rtied it and it downloads without problems, check your firewall settings or anti virus settings.
hi i figured out how to download from anon smh lol but the link does work only it says 3 hours to download but all the other files downloaded fast

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
If you have all packs installed updated doesnt send you to the dlc options? Thats what happening lately with the updater i dont know if its like that or not.
i have everything, as i use the updater all the time.

checked again, seems that i missed that "strange stuff" (whatever name) DLC item pack... soo i used updater again to dl it and update the game.

launch it now... no troubles. i just get the pop up about my mods being disabled due to updating of game. turn my mods back and restart the game. work like a charm.

Reactions: JennaJJ

henrique353

Oct 24, 2020
believe so - you may have to run the batch fix for what you have already through Sims 4 Studio *for makeup and skinstones* Takes a bit of time, so best to do it at the end of the day before bed time or when you're out of the house for hours (more makeup/skintones to go through, longer it takes and depends on how you sorted your stuff, etc).
Thanks!

Reactions: GhostCanuck

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
Slider Slider :whistle:

I have so many sliders now.
I wanted to ask whether they disturb each other?
Or there are current sliders as a complete package ... :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes,and yes. some sliders cancel each other out,and some will warp body,it depends on the ones ur using.
there are sets by various modders CMAR,MB, Remus, LUUMIA,Obscurus,vibrantpixels, Dumbaby,etc
I personally use a combination of vibrantpixels, Cmar, and Pirumx

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes