Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
i would support cc ...
Its not as easy, a lot of the tools used are licensed and they cannot make then public available, even specific modifications for said tools are covered by their licensed agreement were they cannot re-distribute said modifications without the licensing cost to be rather higher.

Creating such tools for scratch would not be a easy task, also you dont really need to have Sims Packs for CC in TS4 unless its CC for that specific stuff pack, the patches make all game compatible with each other outside specific gameplay elements of those packs that simply dont show up.

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
i didn't say helping with a donation to get that kind of equipment.. i said profit.. 100k+ a year he should be putting out a bugless product if your making that kind of money.. i like a mod creator who really does his/her best to improve their product but sometimes they get stuck fixing certon sigments that most could give two poops if they were there at all.

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
i looked at one creators xml for his animation mod that animations weren't orignized at all half of one sig was up top a quater in middle and the other on bottom you wonder why ur lagging it's cause ur pc is two busy searching for these settings that are jumbled everywhere

iAmTheFuture

Oct 21, 2017
I heard EA is thinking about banning Sims games purchased from unauthorized third parties like CDKeys. There's talk of them removing the packs or banning Origin accounts entirely if it's found out the Sims pack you purchased wasn't directly from an authorized site.

Kate the community manager briefly mentioned it on Twitter recently and its on the official forum as well.

I wonder how true it all is, and if EA will shut down Origin accounts or remove packs because I've purchased quite a few Sims packs from CDKeys myself.

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
I heard EA is thinking about banning Sims games purchased from unauthorized third parties like CDKeys.
Heh, that wont happen.

CDKeys as most grey goods sites buy keys from countries were they are cheaper from physical boxes that contain the key and re-sell then, the only way for then to track that would be if they go about looking your IP and the region that key was sold but that would mean they could have to issue and track keys per region and there would still be "false positives" as someone buying a physical box in a place were they traveled to ... also there is EU common market were doing so would be a violation of EU common market trading.

Steam tried that but you can see how Steam implemented such system were its regional so people didnt buy games in Russia for 1/10 of what costs in the UK and re-sell the game for half the price, this as far EA will go as well .. I mean if your in the US you might be boned considering "apparently" the EULA bypasses law but in the EU they cannot try to prevent someone that brought a key registered for Poland to use it in France as I said ... European Common Market.

Its just scare tactics.

Reactions: iAmTheFuture

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
No, they dont need that ... your IP address tell your location.

Besides when setting a account you do have to tell what your country so it displays proper pricing so its not like they dont know your so called "Russian Account" never logged from a Russian IP Address range but from Canada and oddly enough just have keys that are registered for Asia.

Reactions: iAmTheFuture
Oct 25, 2018
Hi guys... someone have the Asmodan22 Full Patreon archive? The full animations in the stairs and the others? The Azmodan22_gold in the Mega folder don't have this animations.

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
SWEET ty King Your the man.. I think the mega folder is by far the best for all Sims 4 paid CC Mods kept most up to date then any other i have seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes