Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

User_196312

Try to change the colour of your sim skin. I had the same problem and it was some cc skintones that don't work right after the new update.
I tried to change color of the skin but its the same thing.

But i've this bug just in CAS.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Excuse me good sir! :):coffee:

If I may be so blunt to take advantage of your disposition, whut thou mean with Added Swordfish as changelog? :):coffee:

Tis a fishy gore animation perhaps? Or a fish on fish missionary that looks like a sword? Not that I would ever dare to complain my good sir, to each their own. Its just curiosity that got the better of me. :):coffee:

Best regards and missionary poses to you :):coffee:
Your question will be satisfied with the upmost urgency :):coffee:
You see, tis series involves a group of four gentlemen loving each other in a hot tub. "Swordfish" is but a title for such a delicate happening.
I hope your curiosity has been satisfied!

Sep 13, 2018
Oh, holy MiSFiT203. How I love thee, and thy posts; let me count the ways. Nevermind, too many to list. Thanks for posting on the TSR workaround. Now I might have to get another SSD, just to store all my Mods :)

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
I also hate publicity, waiting and how hard the site gets! Hahahah, our what you discovered was the coolest thing I found here, you deserve a champagne!:giggle::love:
thanks... funny, i just got rid of a ton of c/c before get famous and update, only kept exactly what all my custom sims needed to create them. now i found the work around and well... now i have every Birba32, Ekinege, JomSims, MJ95, Natalis, RemusSirion & shakeProductions. lol.
so much for freeing up space. but even with all that c/c the game starts fast, must be from TSR c/c manager merging package files, i never did that before.

Oh, holy MiSFiT203. How I love thee, and thy posts; let me count the ways. Nevermind, too many to list. Thanks for posting on the TSR workaround. Now I might have to get another SSD, just to store all my Mods :)
Your welcome, finally i dont feel like such a leech, always taking from these threads and never giving back lol. i dont mind leeching TSR though, they dont pay c/c creators and even have the nerve to charge them for vip. atleast thats what someone on reddit said who claimed to be one with millions of downloads.

anyways, enjoy guys... happy simming!

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Well... i didn't see it yesterday... but here's a wonderful Lifeline update :)

Lifeline - Right hand pack - 25 November 2018

Added Cumshot effects (YEEEEEEEEAH BABY :p)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes