Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

User_837807

I think @MiaMayhem had a bug quite similar, but i'm not sure she found a way to fix it (and not even sure it's the same problem btw).
I have tried everything to figure it out. I know it's happening for people who have both a legit and cracked copy as well since my first thought that was possibly something got missed in the repack. That has happened before. It started for me shortly after installing GF. I didn't see the issue with just the patch so maybe it is something with that. I am glad someone mentioned it to the Gurus though. I know they are working on a patch for a few other issues so maybe they can figure this out too. I really need to let them know that I am still getting vampire break-ins on public lots. Someone needs to let the vampires know they are welcome at the public venues. No need to come in through the basement window anymore. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_837807

what there is a part 2 to aep?
I think that is just how it's labeled for a future release. You know how sometimes modders have a ton of things to do so they release it in small intervals to make sure things integrate smoothly, instead of one huge release where it's going to be harder to pinpoint something that went haywire? I think this is probably just part one of an interval release and part two will be out soon.

Sep 13, 2018
I have tried everything to figure it out. I know it's happening for people who have both a legit and cracked copy as well since my first thought that was possibly something got missed in the repack. That has happened before. It started for me shortly after installing GF. I didn't see the issue with just the patch so maybe it is something with that. I am glad someone mentioned it to the Gurus though. I know they are working on a patch for a few other issues so maybe they can figure this out too. I really need to let them know that I am still getting vampire break-ins on public lots. Someone needs to let the vampires know they are welcome at the public venues. No need to come in through the basement window anymore. XD
I have a legit copy of the game and it started happening to me after the GF patch, but I don't have GF. First I thought it was just me since I also did a big CC spring cleaning around that time as well. Now that I've done more reading on it, I think it might be an error in the game code. I've also noticed that whenever my sims visit a restaurant now they get a notification that their meal is free because of their star status, but the bill is still deducted from the household funds. I suspect there is some code relating to the GF functionality that is probably causing both issues.

To be clear, I found it on a closed thread on the official forums, not on the bug reporting area. I don't know if it was reported to the gurus yet.

Reactions: RobinF
U

User_837807

I have a legit copy of the game and it started happening to me after the GF patch, but I don't have GF. First I thought it was just me since I also did a big CC spring cleaning around that time as well. Now that I've done more reading on it, I think it might be an error in the game code. I've also noticed that whenever my sims visit a restaurant now they get a notification that their meal is free because of their star status, but the bill is still deducted from the household funds. I suspect there is some code relating to the GF functionality that is probably causing both issues.

To be clear, I found it on a closed thread on the official forums, not on the bug reporting area. I don't know if it was reported to the gurus yet.
Ah ok. See I wasn't getting it with just the patch. So I assumed it was something with GF. Could have just been a timing issue.
If it's anywhere on the forum then there's a pretty good chance one of the SG's have seen it. They also watch r/thesims on reddit really closely for bug reports too. I know SG-Nick trolls teh forums on reddit frequently. I will make an error report later today. Along with the vampire thing. Just to make sure they know :)

Sep 21, 2018
Okay, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but just seeing motherlode's animations being posted just reminded me:
I messaged them nearly a week ago, asking about commissioned animations because someone else suggested I would do so (over on loverslab since that's where they're most active), but I haven't gotten a response. Where would you guys suggest I message them since LL isn't quite working out? I'm not subbed to their patreon, so I can't message them there I don't think.

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
Thanks To @M@andy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello, if I wanted what I shared posted on this site then I would have done so myself. Do not share my stuff again. I upload it on the Discord for a reason. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes