Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
Startin to feel like a second class citizen for not bein on the discord...
(feelin like that about instagram too lol, but that's a different story...)

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
Thank you for the practical and helpful suggestion Finfin, I’ll look into that as soon as I’m done whinin and fussin lol.
Though disappointed to hear about the lack of nibbling.

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
I can't "Repair my game" since I have a cracked copy but I can tell you that deleting the cache files doesn't work since I always do that before starting my game up and I am still getting those notifications every time I load a new lot. @MiaMayhem is having the same problem and they told me that it might be a script error in the game. An error that EA has to fix in the next patch; it's not a mod. @Disqu

EDIT: In the link @greasemonkey98 provide, someone said doing the "repair game" thing worked for them. You can try that if you have a legit copy.
ohhh... hmmm... maybe its because we always deleting those caches... ohhh btw i only deleting localthumbcache well only i deleting if im installing new updates but i tried yesterday once without it... and it kinda won't do "default" reset. i don't know very well about mods... but seeing that it might be source of saving Body Selector (?)... thats my thoughts i don't know 100 % sure i try later without deleting it. im just glad it isn't mod... because it would take me eternity to find the mod xD

but anyway Ty @greasemonkey98 and @rev22x20 for reply :)

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Thank you for the practical and helpful suggestion Finfin, I’ll look into that as soon as I’m done whinin and fussin lol.
Though disappointed to hear about the lack of nibbling.
Dude, the point is, ultimately this is a sharing website.
Users decide where to share, what to share and if to share, without nothing in exchange... so that's the only practical suggestion I can make ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: hmorphone

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Startin to feel like a second class citizen for not bein on the discord...
(feelin like that about instagram too lol, but that's a different story...)
Your not alone, I really don't do discord, unless I'm joining some kind of support server for some reason. I'm really not the chatty type.

Sucks to find out I'm probably missing out on some stuff I thought would be in this thread, but oh well. I don't have the attention span for discord either. Damn a.d.d. Lol

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Simply because M@ndy decided to share a mod only on the Discord, doesn't mean you're missing a lot.
Animation leaks are exactly the same. Also WW and Basemental are both here and onto Discord. Rest I'm not sure about because I don't use it, but I assure you the difference basically lies in very minor leaks, like CCs (hair, dresses, etc.) and that sort of stuff, from what I've seen.
There are no "second class citizens" because there isn't a "defined" city. People here come and go, share what they want when they want where they want. Nothing is set in stone.
Me, I try to keep things organized, but of course it's up to the other leakers themselves what to do.

Last edited:

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Simply because M@ndy decided to share a mod only on the Discord, doesn't mean you're missing a lot.
Animation leaks are exactly the same. Also WW and Basemental are both here and onto Discord. Rest I'm not sure about because I don't use it, but I assure you the difference basically lies in very minor leaks, like CCs (hair, dresses, etc.) and that sort of stuff, from what I've seen.
Ahh ok, thx bud.

Reactions: hmorphone and _Fin_

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
I get what you’re sayin Finfin, and I can’t disagree with you.
It’s good to hear though that I’m not missing out on all the hidden treasures my fevered imagination has pictured though!

Reactions: _Fin_

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
I get what you’re sayin Finfin, and I can’t disagree with you.
It’s good to hear though that I’m not missing out on all the hidden treasures my fevered imagination has pictured though!
(y) Glad you understood :D
If there is anything in particular you want and you think has been leaked, please do write here and I'll try asking the original leaker if it can be leaked on this thread as well.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
All this discussion is unnecessary, does the rest of internet is second-class for not being here? The discord was made not for elitism bullcrap, but to organize stuff since the community has grow so much. Before the discord anything shared here would be lost in a sea of posts really fast, now we have #rebel-leaks focused only on the new stuff, we could not properly talk about anything in the middle of peoples asking help or asking stuff, now we have the channels focused on the chat, on the technical support, and on where to find what.

There's still lots of stuff only shared in here, and lots only shared in discord, but in the end...
Everything goes to the Mega folder!

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
Ty @K.Leoric for updating and ty again to all who are sharing :)

Btw big info all. few post i said about Reseting to Default state the Body Selector. i launch game didn't deleted localthumbcache file and nothing no info about "one or many blah blah" and selector saved everything for my sim from yesterday. hope it helps atleast to next patch.

Ty and have nice day all :)

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
what i like most about the sims Comunity over the others is you guy talk more with each other and are more willing to help people if they have a problem with their game.. when i played FO4 and Skyrim the moders for them yeah gave their mods for free but they where not into helping you that much they pretty much threw their stuff out there and you were on your own. i think that is awesome

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes