Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2017
New Mike24 DF animations and some of the Classic animations have been updated with cum effects.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks very much, Sheikus! :D

AyaNatsume

Jun 28, 2017
I recently just downloaded Wicked Whims mod and when I click on another sim, or the floor the option for wicked does not come up. I downloaded the most recent one. Its in my mods folder, and when I start my game, its shows that the mod is downloaded onto Sims but isn't activated or something. Im not sure whats going on, maybe I'm really lazy and not realising the problem.... :) I would appreciate your help. :))

Deathor

Dec 15, 2017
I recently just downloaded Wicked Whims mod and when I click on another sim, or the floor the option for wicked does not come up. I downloaded the most recent one. Its in my mods folder, and when I start my game, its shows that the mod is downloaded onto Sims but isn't activated or something. Im not sure whats going on, maybe I'm really lazy and not realising the problem.... :) I would appreciate your help. :))
Have you updated the game? If not the new update won"t show up. Try installing a previous version

Kartmaster

Sep 17, 2017
Without disrespecting any of the creators work that goes in to sims 4 can anyone suggest what animations packs I should have, Maybe your idea's on who are the best animators currently. cheers all :)

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Without disrespecting any of the creators work that goes in to sims 4 can anyone suggest what animations packs I should have, Maybe your idea's on who are the best animators currently. cheers all :)
No direspect! Opinions are opinions, as long as they're not acid :D
I personally suggest:

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2018
where can i get reshade mod at sheikus
I've been looking for a quality enhancement for TS4 for a while and since the HQ mod ended up being a terrible, utterly disastrous idea with my mod folder ReShade is my alternative. Download the main mod . A good walkthrough on installation is The problem is with the presets, of which there are no less than 12 nonillion of them :p.

has a bunch. I like "Hollywood"
is a nice and simple preset that lightens up the game and softens shadows

I swear everybody has their own, or like 100 of their own. You'll find one or two you like most, in time, and use those.

Sep 13, 2018
If one installed these mods now to the current version of the game, which ones would not work?
As long as you install the most recent version of each, they should work fine. This includes mods found on this site and others. The only thing that doesn't work correctly still is custom careers from those of us who suck at coding, but the tool to fix those is coming.

ozuezu

May 9, 2017
As long as you install the most recent version of each, they should work fine. This includes mods found on this site and others. The only thing that doesn't work correctly still is custom careers from those of us who suck at coding, but the tool to fix those is coming.
I installed the ones that came with the mega folder v32. Im getting some script errors and gameplay bugs. Are those outdated and should I try to look each one up from the internet to get new version or are the ones in that mega folder supposed to be new?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes