Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 970849

Question

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

was just wondering.

Edit: testing how to do spoilers lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Nihilust

Aug 4, 2017
I want to make sure I've got this mod figured out. This is a replacement for stock animations, done in blender, that use breast bones to animate breast movements. Since Sopor's breasts are a replacement mesh, these two should not conflict. Am I correct in those points?
I believe you are correct! Like you said, this adds animations, not overrrides. If you feel up to it, please check back & confirm—I don’t use any replacement meshes to test for myself.
If it's "Bouncing Sims Boobies"; I was using that with the fucked-up "preview" version of BB & a couple breast slider mods right before the Get Famous patch & had no problems with the combo. Only problems with one slider's range, BSB seemed unrelated to that. Can't speak on it post GF patches yet; just updating the game & reassembling my mod arsenal now.

Last edited:
Reactions: it_wasnt_me

Nihilust

Aug 4, 2017
If it can help, i personnaly got a lot of LE Errors because of only one mod, the simulation lag fix that was conflicting with either MCCC or WW. Now, no more problems
: C
Here's to hoping THAT one gets fixed. Game was damn near unplayable for me without it.

Sep 13, 2018
If it's "Bouncing Sims Boobies"; I was using that with the fucked-up "preview" version of BB & a couple breast slider mods right before the Get Famous patch & had no problems with the combo. Only problems with one slider's range, BSB seemed unrelated to that. Can't speak on it post GF patches yet; just updating the game & reassembling my mod arsenal now.
I only use Sopor's breast mesh and one slider, so I think I'm probably fine. I did some reading on the LL forums about it and it seems that it is purely an overhaul of the stock animations using breast bones. I'm gonna try it. Hope my computer doesn't blow up!:p

it_wasnt_me

Dec 1, 2018
I only use Sopor's breast mesh and one slider, so I think I'm probably fine. I did some reading on the LL forums about it and it seems that it is purely an overhaul of the stock animations using breast bones. I'm gonna try it. Hope my computer doesn't blow up!:p
you absolutely should be fine, don't worry!

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
At the moment, the Discord leak works, just fyi if you want to get it asap :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes