Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Well slap my ass and call me spanky, that's what I get for downloading without my glasses on lol. Thanks, since I'm not a member of the discord so I don't get the MCCC Patreon updates often.
You don't have to be a member of the discord chat to get the patreon release on time. Most of the time they release it here and on the chat almost at the same time or viceversa. I think the only mod I've seen that's shared only on discord is the one Mandy shares (the mega pregnancy mod).

EDIT: I just saw Mandy's comment on discord. She is indeed the one to share MCCC Patreon as well and she only shares it there. If you see it shared here their version and not Mandy's.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
If it can help, i personnaly got a lot of LE Errors because of only one mod, the simulation lag fix that was conflicting with either MCCC or WW. Now, no more problems :)
Oh yeah. It doesn't matter how many times they "update" that mod, it always conflicts with something in my mods folder. I've seen people say that they have MCCC and WW and it's not giving them problems. The latest "fix" they did to the mod, made my Sim unable to eat. Every time she tried to eat, she would reset.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
The latest "fix" they did to the mod, made my Sim unable to eat. Every time she tried to eat, she would reset.
From what i read yesterday (yeah because i had 50+ LE notif in 2 minutes so i thought there might be a problem xD) when i asked on the discord of MCCC, it's because of the pool bug, which is an EA one.

Reactions: rev22x20

demoniders

May 1, 2018
Anybody got the Oasis Springs replacement from Nando? It's now Patreon only.

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
Lupobianco update, added:

- Horny at the park series
- Control series

Modded:
Regular:

Check message in the opening post if unsure on how to update
Finfin, I don't remember but what is the difference between the modded and the regular version of Lupobianco ?

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Finfin, I don't remember but what is the difference between the modded and the regular version of Lupobianco ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So grab either modded + all files in the Mega folder in the Lupobianco animations + old (minus, of course, the outdated Lupobianco_animation.package), or the regular update.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Thanks Finfin.(y)
No prob. Let me know if you have any problems :)

tl;dr It's basically one of the two options:

1) Modded Lupobianco animation package (recently uploaded on simfileshare) + all the other packages in the Mega Folder -> Lupobianco animations + old by Finfin
2) The regular update uploaded on simfileshare

The only difference is that the modded package has all his deleted old animations (200+ of them).

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
No prob. Let me know if you have any problems :)

tl;dr It's basically one of the two options:

1) Modded Lupobianco animation package (recently uploaded on simfileshare) + all the other packages in the Mega Folder -> Lupobianco animations + old by Finfin
2) The regular update uploaded on simfileshare

The only difference is that the modded package has all his deleted old animations (200+ of them).
Finfin, you are the best ! Thanks. :cool:(y)

Reactions: _Fin_
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes