Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp4rt4c0s

Apr 23, 2018
No prob. Let me know if you have any problems :)

tl;dr It's basically one of the two options:

1) Modded Lupobianco animation package (recently uploaded on simfileshare) + all the other packages in the Mega Folder -> Lupobianco animations + old by Finfin
2) The regular update uploaded on simfileshare

The only difference is that the modded package has all his deleted old animations (200+ of them).

butthe zip of Regular Mode there is ''WW_lupobianco_Animations.package'' that size 51.625 mb but the MODED file is size 37.548 mb .... why?? i thnk that must to be 70 mb the modded version.....

For toget all animation +200 old file what i do???

( download Zip called Kamasutra and then i replace the WW_lupobianco_Animations.package MODDED that is small respect of original version??)

MAYBe i understand
or get all animation original +200 removed i must to have:

Lupobianco_Animation (modded by Finfin),
,Lupobianco_Patreon_Animations,
Lupobianco_object_Animations,
Lupobianco_Kamasutra_animations
Lupobianco_Reworked_Animations ( i havent .... where i can to find )

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
butthe zip of Regular Mode there is ''WW_lupobianco_Animations.package'' that size 51.625 mb but the MODED file is size 37.548 mb .... why?? i thnk that must to be 70 mb the modded version.....

For toget all animation +200 old file what i do???

( download Zip called Kamasutra and then i replace the WW_lupobianco_Animations.package MODDED that is small respect of original version??)

MAYBe i understand
or get all animation original +200 removed i must to have:

Lupobianco_Animation (modded by Finfin),
,Lupobianco_Patreon_Animations,
Lupobianco_object_Animations,
Lupobianco_Kamasutra_animations
Lupobianco_Reworked_Animations ( i havent .... where i can to find )
You made a mistake.
The Lupobianco_animations.package inside the zip weights more than my modded file simply because it is holding the most of Lupobianco animations, whereas the collection of my modded files weights overall more (around 56 MB vs 85,6 MB).
If you verify carefully, Lupobianco animations from the zip weights 51 something MB, but the other packages weight around 2-3 MB each. Whereas my Lupobianco_animations modded file weights 38 something MBs, but the other files, like Lupobianco_reworked.package, weights overall WAY more.

Here is a direct comparison:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Simply follow these steps:

- Grab "Lupobianco_animations.package" from my last update.
- Download EVERY lupobianco package from "Lupobianco animations + old" (in the Mega Folder), EXCLUDING Lupobianco_animations.package. LINK TO THE FOLDER OF THE MEGA FOLDER:
- Place Lupobianco_animations.package (last update) AND these other files in your mod folder.
In total, if you did correctly, you should have around 80+ MBs worth of Lupobianco packages (85,6 MBs). Which is way more than the zip (which weights the number of mbs you stated).

I don't know how can I be more clear than this.
Just trust me, I know what I'm doing and everything works 100%!!

Sp4rt4c0s

Apr 23, 2018
You made a mistake.
The Lupobianco_animations.package inside the zip weights more than my modded file simply because it is holding the most of Lupobianco animations, whereas the collection of my modded files weights overall more (around 56 MB vs 85,6 MB).
If you verify carefully, Lupobianco animations from the zip weights 51 something MB, but the other packages weight around 2-3 MB each. Whereas my Lupobianco_animations modded file weights 38 something MBs, but the other files, like Lupobianco_reworked.package, weights overall WAY more.

Here is a direct comparison:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Simply follow these steps:

- Grab "Lupobianco_animations.package" from my last update.
- Download EVERY lupobianco package from "Lupobianco animations + old" (in the Mega Folder), EXCLUDING Lupobianco_animations.package. LINK TO THE FOLDER OF THE MEGA FOLDER:
- Place Lupobianco_animations.package (last update) AND these other files in your mod folder.
In total, if you did correctly, you should have around 80+ MBs worth of Lupobianco packages (85,6 MBs). Which is way more than the zip (which weights the number of mbs you stated).

I don't know how can I be more clear than this.
Just trust me, I know what I'm doing and everything works 100%!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ahahhaa ok ok :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

i see your Reworked Lupobianco animation

BUT your MEGAfolder is always Updated?????

Reactions: _Fin_

juniormafia823

Dec 4, 2018
Hey guys! first time posting. Does anyone have a link to Nando's Oasis Springs mod and his Granite Palms beach mod?

(if you do) Are they actually working in game? Smooth? LE's?

Torne

Sep 29, 2018
, thats the pub release for his granite palms, and no i haven't tried it.

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
Sorry if it was asked before, couldn't find it with the search thread option. Does anyone have KingBlackCinema's sliders?

Hayran

Dec 4, 2018
could any good person provide me with the tray of this mod? Ty.

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
Hello all ! does anybody can provide tray files from EA Gallery ? i mean that files

and this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes