Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Does the shower turn on for any WW animation or is it tied to animators? I swear it worked before a few versions ago but now the shower is off during sex.

Reactions: UnkemptPaladin
Sep 21, 2018
I'm curious about the same thing. Some shower animations trigger the shower to be turned on (which is my preference), but others, they're not turned on and it's frustrating. I'm definitely interested in finding out the same.

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Anarcis Update!
Artfully Banged, and it's an MF Vaginal animation for the Ottoman.
Humped in Headlock. double bed vaginal, 3P, 4P
Full Body Massage, which is an MF/MM/FF Teasing animation for the massage table.
Bondage: Cock Fondle (3P), which is a Handjob for the Vertical Pillory in which the captive is male, with dominator/dominatrix fondling his semi-flaccid penis in a demeaning manner. An optional third person is riding up against him from behind and whispering taunting words. Goes MF/MM/MMM/MMF/MFF.
Bondage: Pussy Fondle, which does much the same as the former, except it's a pussy being fondled. Goes MF/FF for the 2P, and FFF/MFF/MMF for the 3P.

Last edited:

pobelisima

May 12, 2018
Hello, I need some help. So my sim still doesn't know other sim' job after asking for career. Does anyone know what mod is causing this? Any help would be appreciated!

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
I put in a request for a new mod on loverslab and also to lilmsSam directly, hopefully someone is up for the task.

here is what im hoping for.

I'm wondering if its possible and if someone is up for the challenge to mod the new VIP doors.
instead of bouncer checking your actor level, he checks for your outfit type.

so he'd check for everyday, formal, athletic, sleepwear, nude... etc, etc, etc.

I should probably also say im not looking to replace the vip doors, just add a new type for dresscode.

would be cool for a nightclub to be able to have like a party outfit only section and a hidden members only nude section.

Last edited:
Reactions: maldo

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
hello all ! i have big question to all who have GF and uses old CAS mods (clothes, skins, accessories and such i meant) i use fix batch to allow for randoms and my question is... is it really neccesary to allow for randoms ? i kinda dont like to have them wear CC clothes.

Ty in advance.

Sep 13, 2018
hello all ! i have big question to all who have GF and uses old CAS mods (clothes, skins, accessories and such i meant) i use fix batch to allow for randoms and my question is... is it really neccesary to allow for randoms ? i kinda dont like to have them wear CC clothes.

Ty in advance.
It's my understanding from looking at the , the 20 November update fixed most of the new bugs that users had been reporting so the "allow for random" workaround is unnecessary. So, yeah, you can disallow for random any thing you want and it should work fine.

Last edited:

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
ohh nice ty for reply greasemonkey98 :) btw does anybody have something like this... you enter to game load it then you choose your sim/s to play and when it loads you get message that one of building CC has been removed ? that message makes my settings from body selector to be set as default every single sim i edit with Body selector. and nope i dont get LE nothing.

its bugging me alot this thing :( and i have latest WW too.

EDIT: it seems happend when i change to other family than im playing

Last edited:

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
btw does anybody have something like this... you enter to game load it then you choose your sim/s to play and when it loads you get message that one of building CC has been removed ? that message makes my settings from body selector to be set as default every single sim i edit with Body selector. and nope i dont get LE nothing.

its bugging me alot this thing :( and i have latest WW too.

EDIT: it seems happend when i change to other family than im playing
I think @MiaMayhem had a bug quite similar, but i'm not sure she found a way to fix it (and not even sure it's the same problem btw).

Reactions: User_837807

Doraguniru

Sep 28, 2017
I don't like breast mesh and texture WW has by default. I've created my own breast mesh and breast slider long time but they just don't show up anymore because of the new WW versions. Please does anyone know how to get rid of the WW body mods?

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2018
btw does anybody have something like this... you enter to game load it then you choose your sim/s to play and when it loads you get message that one of building CC has been removed ? that message makes my settings from body selector to be set as default every single sim i edit with Body selector. and nope i dont get LE nothing.
That sounds very similar to a problem I'm experiencing. To this point I was ignoring it because I haven't noticed my body selector going to default. I did some reading and I found one post on the official Sims forums, . The fix was to do a game repair and/or delete cache files. I'm going to try that myself and I hope it fixes your problem.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
That sounds very similar to a problem I'm experiencing. To this point I was ignoring it because I haven't noticed my body selector going to default. I did some reading and I found one post on the official Sims forums, . The fix was to do a game repair and/or delete cache files. I'm going to try that myself and I hope it fixes your problem.
I can't "Repair my game" since I have a cracked copy but I can tell you that deleting the cache files doesn't work since I always do that before starting my game up and I am still getting those notifications every time I load a new lot. @MiaMayhem is having the same problem and they told me that it might be a script error in the game. An error that EA has to fix in the next patch; it's not a mod. @Disqu

EDIT: In the link @greasemonkey98 provide, someone said doing the "repair game" thing worked for them. You can try that if you have a legit copy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes