Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomCrsz

Dec 14, 2017
To tell the truth, I'm not THAT excited anymore, given many animators catched up with his level :whistle:
Same, I honestly think that's what he wanted. I remember him telling people to start making their own animations a while ago because they became too dependant on him. Probably why he's taking longer breaks... xD

Reactions: maldo and _Fin_

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Lupo update: fixed the issue with the celebrity series (now is for videocamera as it should have been from the beginning), added celebrity 2p version, added "Eat sausage" series for counter.
Regular:
Modded:

me2189

Dec 13, 2018
Lupo update: fixed the issue with the celebrity series (now is for videocamera as it should have been from the beginning), added celebrity 2p version, added "Eat sausage" series for counter.
Regular:
Modded:
what's the difference between regular and moded files? and after playing the game with patreon version i noticed missing animation, like tool series, public version had it.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
what's the difference between regular and moded files? and after playing the game with patreon version i noticed missing animation, like tool series, public version had it.
Read Lupobianco faqs here:

Reactions: me2189

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Eh Mike is OK, some of the worst Climaxes though. Very sloppy package as animations are not in the proper category such as a climax in anal or vaginal instead of climax or it will be in both vaginal or anal and climax. His animations are best for the first person camera though due to his not having the heads flap all over the place like certain other animators.

Reactions: me2189
D

Deleted member 970849

Am I the only one that plays on random progression? I get bored when I know the sequences. The only issue is Turbo still hasnt made autonomy sex truly random. You have to click on a sim and then choose random sex for it to be somewhat random. If you dont do that the sequences always start with oral into a loop of diff climax animations. I dont know why its so hard for him to make things fully random for players that want that.

Reactions: RandomCrsz

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
You may add vampire perk points manualy, via MCC. Also you may reset vampire Powers and Weaknesses via console cheats (stil working).
Thanks, I'll have to try MCC again. I believe I tried the double experience points (?) setting and when that didn't work I didn't look further. I tried several of the cheats and had no luck. I'll need to look further then...

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
You may add vampire perk points manualy, via MCC. Also you may reset vampire Powers and Weaknesses via console cheats (stil working).
Found it! MCC - cheats/add points/vamp power points. Breaks the immersion a little but does the trick.
Thanks again Sunshine!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Still waiting on SerenityKat to update her "Realistic Higher, Harder Bills" mod, Wizirdi to update his "Realistic Salaries" mod and for Neia to get better so she can update her mods.

I haven't played since the Nov 13 Update because the above are practically essential to my play style. I don't want Super Wealth in one generation. Or ever.

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Someone have the patreon file from ?
It seems the two weeks rules aren't applied by this page either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes