Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Someone have the patreon file from ?
It seems the two weeks rules aren't applied by this page either...
The fact that a creator (not only animators for WW, a lot of furniture/CC creators are concerned too, this is why DWP exists) is respecting this rule has the same probability to happen than a comet hitting Jupiter ^^

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
i would think with Jupters gravity it happens quite offten
I'm not that sure actually, i think the last one was in 2009 (Schumacher Levi 9 something like that), most of the time she lures them close to her and then send them away from the intern system (as far as i know of course :p).

Anyway, let's get back to business !

Lifeline Update - Right hand pack - 17 december 2018

Double Bed Gangbang 03 (Climax)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nihilust

Aug 4, 2017
There were some updates for Sacrificial on
Really glad there's an "Extreme Violence" update/expansion in the works, looks good. Although the "roving gangs of NPC murderers" thing makes me miss KinkyWorld's rape mechanics even more.

i would think with Jupters gravity it happens quite offten
i think the last one was in 2009 (Schumacher Levi 9 something like that)
Fascinating to think there's probably nothing solid for one to actually "hit" aside from what Clarke hypothesised to be a diamond core. If they don't get burned up by the gas well beforehand. Jupiter is awesome.

lelgato

Sep 29, 2018
dumbaby accidentally uploaded his body presets on loverslab and then removed them within 2 hours after i downloaded one lol

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
another forum im member of would kick out all sims stuff and I dont know why. any discussion is suppressed.

doctr

Aug 13, 2018

Does anyone have this creator's sims? I deleted the game along with his mods, I really want to return them, at least a part. He turned off the download :(

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
You are welcome... :)

And thanks to you aswell! Happy Active Member day!

That's great news indeed! Though as @Finfin said, he will have to catch up with all the missionary goodness and whatnot :sneaky:
If there is gonna be more missionary animation, i'll puke :(. Amra is a qualify animator though. I would use even though he would have created shit :D. isnt there any animator could give us unexpected animation like Full Nelson Pose or the cow girl animation as amra72 did for double bed stage 2 and 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes