Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Darkos on the mega folder is the free version, none of the donors are pledging to him at the moment, but if he's really breaking the simguru rules then it's just a matter of time

Reactions: Isolongitudinal

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
Really glad there's an "Extreme Violence" update/expansion in the works, looks good. Although the "roving gangs of NPC murderers" thing makes me miss KinkyWorld's rape mechanics even more.

Fascinating to think there's probably nothing solid for one to actually "hit" aside from what Clarke hypothesised to be a diamond core. If they don't get burned up by the gas well beforehand. Jupiter is awesome.
What is the "roving gangs of NPC murderers" ?

ham85

Nov 25, 2018
The fact that a creator (not only animators for WW, a lot of furniture/CC creators are concerned too, this is why DWP exists) is respecting this rule has the same probability to happen than a comet hitting Jupiter ^^
About DWP...was there ever a reason for no update this past Friday. Not to sound demanding, of course, just concerned.

Reactions: dvibessss

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018
That new extreme violence update looks mad corny lol..

Dumbass outfits and names lol.. The Thotties? G what..

Granted most things sims is corny but still Sac can come harder than that, pause, especially since he’s going to forget about it after 1st patch and make a new mod

moonbats

Nov 16, 2018
Where's the Extreme Violence update? I'm not seeing the locked post on Patreon or the update on DWP? If it's out will someone be leaking it soon or.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Nisa K. Wicked Perversions Hotfix - v2.0.995n.d

There are two files, one is the mod itself, the other is the .json file (read instructions below)

Nisa K. mod:

Json file :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
Nisa K. Wicked Perversions Hotfix - v2.0.995n.d

There are two files, one is the mod itself, the other is the .json file (read instructions below)

Nisa K. mod:

Json file :

Do I need to edit the json or not? If so what do i add?

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Do I need to edit the json or not? If so what do i add?
I answered on the discord, but just in case i'll put back the full changelog of the last two updates of Nisa's mod about the save system.

So, from what i understood, the .json file is only here to prevent you from reconfiguring the mod after replacing v2.0.995n.c with 2.0.995n.d
You just have to paste the .json file i attached in the post in the save folder of the game, for WickedPerversionsMod, but as Nisa said, you don't have to do that to play, you can still reconfigure the mod directly in the game (i didn't try it in the game yet, so i can't tell you more, sorry).

Reactions: WickedWitch55
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes