Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
I mean there's nothing wrong with a little roughness but... it's a bit questionable now lol.
With everything becoming questionable nowadays, I wonder what will happen when everything will look the same, everything so boringly vanillaish with nothing truly different or vaguely realistic to tinker with :whistle::coffee:.

SHHHH let em! Let em!
Rough/rape-ish animation are so rare nowadays!
God forbid our Finfin has something to look forward to, other than countless vanilla missionaries with slight changes in position and mouth sync :p

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
With everything becoming questionable nowadays, I wonder what will happen when everything will look the same, everything so boringly vanillaish with nothing truly different or vaguely realistic to tinker with :whistle::coffee:.

God forbid our Finfin has something to look forward to, other than countless vanilla missionaries with slight changes in position and mouth sync :p
Thank you! XD
Although I recently fully embraced the missionary swarm and I did sort of "catalog" the plethora of them, some are more accostumed to some tasks than others.
Ex.: some look like the woman is distressed, another one is more passional, yadda yadda. You just have to try them all and make a note of what "Traditional missionary" / "Missionary no.7 variant 2" etc. equival to.
Is it one when the woman looks kind of surprised? Use it in a "surprise climax" context! The possibilities are endless, just like the missionary animations!

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Totally agree with @Finfin and @Duriel , i think we have way enough "classic" animations right now (just hope for more quality for some creators and that's all), but since AOS (Art of Submission) vanished, the rough/forced animations are clearly missing.

For this series, his patreons (me included) asked him to do more, and after all, you can still disable them if you don't appreciate that (i can understand why, a fetish is a fetish, pixels or not).

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Me, personally I'm always excited for a Lupo update recently. I mean if we can't have rough, a little fantasy/creavity will do, and Lupo surely delivers it. So I'm really, really glad Lifeline is doing more rough. Again, those sort of animations are rare like water in the desert!
Lupo is the most creative animator imo (i'm still in love with his kamasutra series), even if his animations aren't the best quality we can find, at least he's the most original in terms of potential scenarios.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
I have been having an issue with the settings in Wicked Whims. Some of them are for some reason blank in the description. Anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know what might be the cause? I have the newest of both WW and MC control panel.

D

Deleted member 970849

I have been having an issue with the settings in Wicked Whims. Some of them are for some reason blank in the description. Anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know what might be the cause? I have the newest of both WW and MC control panel.
Since the updated autonomy for WW this is happening to a lot of people. The only workaround taken from LL is when your settings vanish go into sex settings then autonomy disabler then back out again and your settings will reappear. Turbo claims to be aware of the issue but no fix yet

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Actually, just read the guide on LL really carefuly and found the error XD Had missed a file, when I upgraded to a newer version. After deleting it, it was normal.

D

Deleted member 970849

Actually, just read the guide on LL really carefuly and found the error XD Had missed a file, when I upgraded to a newer version. After deleting it, it was normal.
Ok I thought you had the same issue people were having with options/animations disappearing after a little bit of gameplay.

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
View attachment 67447

Overview:
Comprehensive list of all The Sims 4 premium animations and other miscellaneous mods can be found here.​

Main Mod:
Other Mods:
Updated: 2018-12-22
Game/Creator: The Sims 4 [EA]
Modder: Several
Mod Version: v34
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log v34:

- Getting started -
How to get Sims 4, what mods to begin, the basics:

F.A.Q. and Warnings - Please Read:

Download V34:
- Don't download the entire folder!!! Right-click and download the mods you need!!
- Please read the F.A.Q. before asking anything.

Extra:
For more discussion about Sims 4:

Patreon Must Be Destroyed new Site:

Backup folder of The Sims Family Crypt and more lost mods by @RobinF
All these extras isn't maintained by @K.Leoric

View attachment 67448 View attachment 67449 View attachment 67450 View attachment 67451
I am very greatful to all those of you who spend their earned money and freely share with all of us it's a honor to call you all a friend

Oct 13, 2018

Oh man, no, don't get me wrong. I know everyone's got their kinks and fetishes, you do you, whatever. I'm all about the rough and bonage animations, I just couldn't help but notice that last Lifeline sequence was very 'to catch a predator'. Like dude, slap me, pull my hair, call me a slut, fine. But the second you put your dirty foot on my damn face? Boy, bye :devilish:

RandomCrsz

Dec 14, 2017

I don't want everything the same... Just little less slapping and kicking. Even that can be overdone, just like the Missionary animations we all love so much. ^-^

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Man I still cannot get reactions to work. They react to nudity I think but sex with WW they don't. Vanilla woohoo and romance they get jealous still at least.

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
Hello all ! i have big request to who has access to 'Gallery' ive seen few times those sims but those are only at Gallery to download could somebody share them ?

I didn't want making mess in here so i put my request list in spoiler. i know it is big list srry :/

Reactions: vaguinhoguardian
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes