Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Someone have Zivyx animations ? He shares them free but he deleted the link to the download for some reasons. It's a shame since their animations are great, the guy need to get more attention than that. One of these guys that could do a patreon to ask support without concerns imo.

Reactions: K.Leoric

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Someone have Zivyx animations ? He shares them free but he deleted the link to the download for some reasons. It's a shame since their animations are great, the guy need to get more attention than that. One of these guys that could do a patreon to ask support without concerns imo.
You should try asking him directly on the discord :)

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
thing i hate most about patreon is when they dont even let you see the pictures of the item. I mean I def won't pay for something I can't atleast see
Don't understand why they do it too, it's like paying money for a mystery box and wondering why nobody buys it.
Yup but it's a double edged sword unfortunately,
When the previews are shown for free at LL a majority of users will whine about 'advertising'
Also adult content must be marked as "patrons only" for censorship reasons

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
thing i hate most about patreon is when they dont even let you see the pictures of the item. I mean I def won't pay for something I can't atleast see
That is because Patreon is a donation system, as in a "monthly subscription donation".

Even if posts being public or locked, some Patreon do have public visible posts (Curbs for example) as others are locked for Patreons only, another issue since this is about WW comes about Patreon not allowing posts that contain adult material to be made public.

renarena

Jul 2, 2018
Hi @helios69 I just found Zivyx animation...he/she has them located in his profile under the tab Blogs! I haven't tried them out, so I don't know what they look like in game...I wonder why he/she chose to "hide" them under the blog category? Anyway you can find them here --> I hope it's okay to post it here...

Edit again: he removed the post

doctr

Aug 13, 2018
Hi @helios69 I just found Zivyx animation...he/she has them located in his profile under the tab Blogs! I haven't tried them out, so I don't know what they look like in game...I wonder why he/she chose to "hide" them under the blog category? Anyway you can find them here --> I hope it's okay to post it here...
I tested them. Very, very good anims, smooth and creative, one minus - there is no sound. Definitely will be included in the list of my favorite anims.
Thanks for the link.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
If they're somehow public then I think it's ok :)

Vhagar

Nov 3, 2018
Hello all ! i have big request to who has access to 'Gallery' ive seen few times those sims but those are only at Gallery to download could somebody share them ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't want making mess in here so i put my request list in spoiler. i know it is big list srry :/
Here are all the sims:

Merry Christmas Everybody ;)

Dec 19, 2018
Tell me about. Fucking Ridley Scott has a permaboner for Fassbender. He wants to shove his head completely up the Android ass and leave the aliens as a one note standard scary thing to avoid.
Why do I now want a WW head-in-anus-vore animation? Damn you.
Him being pissy cause of the studio insistence on having them in there at all. Payback for him being such a cunt & killing Blomkamp's movie through power moves. Killed my respect for him tbh.

Man, what's with Lifeline's animations being so damn rapey as of late :unsure:
I just wish the rape mechanics from KW were in WW. Or at least Perversions.
Few things more fun than raping the cop sent to arrest you for the rape you committed in front of a dozen horrified sims at a party. But I'm more horrible of a people than a horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes