Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
Did you try it guys? it sounds promising

sorry for my poor English :(
it is promising but... yes there is buts... this only work from what i read only with non-patreon and it might create lots of LE with patreon... 100 % im not sure what will it happend on patreon version.
and im too lazy to downgrade my WW mods.author of mod could make it for latest versions WW if he wanted it. and another question is who will do anims ?

Btw your english is good so don't worry :)

i posted earlier but... Again Merry Christmas to all of you in here ! :)

me2189

Dec 13, 2018
it is promising but... yes there is buts... this only work from what i read only with non-patreon and it might create lots of LE with patreon... 100 % im not sure what will it happend on patreon version.
and im too lazy to downgrade my WW mods.author of mod could make it for latest versions WW if he wanted it. and another question is who will do anims ?

Btw your english is good so don't worry :)

i posted earlier but... Again Merry Christmas to all of you in here ! :)
I downloaded it recently and yes it causes troubles with patreon ww version and my sims didn't stop ww ongoing until i reset them

SweetpieOo

Nov 14, 2018
I downloaded it recently and yes it causes troubles with patreon ww version and my sims didn't stop ww ongoing until i reset them

how did you make that mod work? I have the WW patreon version and the only thing that seems to work is gender and impregnate options. all the other stuff isn't working at all

Reactions: me2189

me2189

Dec 13, 2018
how did you make that mod work? I have the WW patreon version and the only thing that seems to work is gender and impregnate options. all the other stuff isn't working at all
I didnt download pets add-on, i tried the cheats section and it worked but the main thing i downloaded this mod for "equip prop to a sim without going to cas" didnt work. I read mod description many times but didnt know how to do that.

SweetpieOo

Nov 14, 2018
oh ok yeah that equip prop or strapon without going to CAS isn't working for me either and yeah cheats work for me aswell.
I tried putting the mod in the main folder and in subfolders but nothing works so I guess it isn't compatible with the patreon WW at all

Dec 19, 2018
Did you try it guys? it sounds promising

sorry for my poor English :(
About time it got split entirely into modules, if I'm reading it correctly. Not my thing personally but it should kill "non-specific" interest in that "other" version. Also, dude, I'd kill to be able to speak any other language as well as you speak english.

& Merry Christmas fellow naughty listers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes