Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xCowboyx

Apr 25, 2018
@ham85 One more thing on that note, in order to get the results I wanted on both male and female I had to add CMar.. issues like female vigina not what I wanted and male bottom disappearing on Cas and things when in Tattoos.. So I use CMar Details to override and clear up a lot of undesirables results..

xCowboyx

Apr 25, 2018
Personally I think this is awesome. I would not use PMM for reasons he stated as well as issues in my game. I had hoped MCCC would incorporate them into his. Im so looking forward to having what I have missed out on and feel it will be so much better in the long run...

Not really download related... but I thought I would share for those that may use MCCC & PMM together:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 21, 2018
From what I experienced with the new PMM, was I would change the weather, advance the game time so that the weather would change, obviously, and instantly, I was hit with endless last exceptions. It never stopped.

That is absolutely stupid of him to not test his mod before releasing it, even more that he's charging people for it via his Patreon. Now that I'm learning of his reputation, it makes me feel less.. hmm.. "shameful" about getting this stuff for free. If you, as a modder, do not have the time to test out your own mod, get testers. Don't finish it, release it, and hope for the best. :cautious: Especially if you're going to charge people for it.

Reactions: maldo

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Out of curiosity... is there any other mod that actively seeks to make the world more dynamic other then MCCC? Not that I want to dump MCCC, also I never uses PMM, aka mods that have story progression? For example, I uses personality please by polarbearsim ... and, thats about it.

D

Deleted member 142505

@xCowboyx Thing is I haven't seen the tam exploerer ever, and any time I look up the issue I find people with the same issue and still no answers.

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
@xCowboyx Thing is I haven't seen the tam exploerer ever, and any time I look up the issue I find people with the same issue and still no answers.
This may be a stupid question but you've deleted the old Nisa save files right? The ones in your document folder, not the one in your mods folder. And you don't have any old loose files? Have you ever tried running the Nisa.fix command? At least that's what I think it is.

D

Deleted member 142505

This may be a stupid question but you've deleted the old Nisa save files right? The ones in your document folder, not the one in your mods folder. And you don't have any old loose files? Have you ever tried running the Nisa.fix command? At least that's what I think it is.
I always override the previous files with then newer ones.

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
You can change it on the PC. Its under Woohoo. There are options to both can both disable jealousy and allow polygamy.
Ohh snap ! it really is ! i swear if this was blocking the relationship decaying im gonna be mad... at myself... because i was messing around a bit... Ty btw @Alina3096 for answering :)

EDIT: nope still no relationship decaying... even i tested without MCCC and i create new game... and still the same effect... :(

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
есть ли новая версия UI_Cheats_Extension?, у меня не работает строительство из за этих модов
Translate your message in english, this is an english forum only (you can leave your text in russian as long as you have an english translation next to it for everyone to understand).

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
Still we have to wait for fix but i think Nisa mod this time. this what LE is showing for me... i put one line of it "sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:interaction_change_to_hoing" hope Nisa will fix it soon. LE shows only when i click on my sim.

Sep 13, 2018
Out of curiosity... is there any other mod that actively seeks to make the world more dynamic other then MCCC? Not that I want to dump MCCC, also I never uses PMM, aka mods that have story progression? For example, I uses personality please by polarbearsim ... and, thats about it.
As far as mods to make a dynamic neighborhood, probably one of the most extensive is 'Life's Drama' by Sacrificial. He provides random occurences of various scenarios around the neighborhood, e.g. couple proposing, sim on fire, lost toddler, runaway bride, etc. Read more about it and DWP has 1.7A available . I used to use it, but not anymore as my family is largely hermits. You also may want to look at 'Private Practice' by SimRealist. That mod provides for a few healthcare related careers and a completely new and quite in-depth individual sim health marker. It also gives some hidden changes to lifespan based on your sim's overall health. There is also 'SNB' by the same author which draws a line in the sand between household funds and individual funds. I've seen 'Private Practice' patreon linked on this site somewhere, but not 'SNB'. Read about both of those mods , and download the public versions of both of those at the same place. I used to use 'Private Practice' but I didn't like keeping up with the hydration system because it takes 39 hours for a sim to drink a glass of water:p. 'SNB' is great for families with kids because teens or young-adults can save their money from jobs and then add it to their household funds when they move out.

Quite a few there. I probably have overlooked some, but those should get you started.

D

Deleted member 970849

Best thing about the new WW is fast animation disabler. Wish it was just a part of the standard menu and you didn't need to enable cheats.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
So, I found some mods, made by someone called ONIKI (ONIKI_Anims, _Cannabis, _Dildo, KinkyMod and others), but when I add it to my mods, the game won't load. Anyone know anything these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes