Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
I always override the previous files with then newer ones.
The save files I'm referring to have to be manually deleted, just want to clarify that. Its not something you placed in, its something her mod creates, and when she posted one of her bigger updates, it needed to be deleted. It's under The Sims 4/saves/WickedPerversionsMod. Also, if you are just copy pasting the updates make sure you do not have the Nisa9022_BrokenLibidoAspiration.package . Nisa merged it with her main files, so you wouldn't have been able to overwrite it as it has a different name.

Ohh snap ! it really is ! i swear if this was blocking the relationship decaying im gonna be mad... at myself... because i was messing around a bit... Ty btw @Alina3096 for answering :)

EDIT: nope still no relationship decaying... even i tested without MCCC and i create new game... and still the same effect... :(
What other mods do you have in your game besides MCCC?

D

Deleted member 142505

The save files I'm referring to have to be manually deleted, just want to clarify that. Its not something you placed in, its something her mod creates, and when she posted one of her bigger updates, it needed to be deleted. It's under The Sims 4/saves/WickedPerversionsMod. Also, if you are just copy pasting the updates make sure you do not have the Nisa9022_BrokenLibidoAspiration.package . Nisa merged it with her main files, so you wouldn't have been able to overwrite it as it has a different name.

I got it working, turns out it needed to be in the same directory as WW without any sub folders. .-.

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
What other mods do you have in your game besides MCCC?
Basemental Drug and NisaK and rest mods are skins, makeups, clothes... i will try deleting traits like Nympho, Naive & Horny... but when ive used LL Free version WW then without deleting changing i had Relationship Decaying.

MackerelSz

Jan 19, 2018
So, I found some mods, made by someone called ONIKI (ONIKI_Anims, _Cannabis, _Dildo, KinkyMod and others), but when I add it to my mods, the game won't load. Anyone know anything these?
Those are for Sims 3. You'll need to delete all of them.

If you've lost track of them, you can use Delphy's Dashboard for Sims 3, or Dmitry Malfatto's Conflict Detector to figure which files are for Sims 3.

Delphy's is probably the best. You'll get an error when it scans a Sims 4 file, you can bypass it with ESC. So just hold down ESC while it scans, or put a weight on it, and it'll only show the Sims 3 files and some files it assumes are Sims 2 files. (Only delete the ones it identifies as Sims 3 files.)

With the Conflict Detector I haven't been able to order them by type, so needed to scroll down and find the ones it identified as Sims 3 files. Depending on the size of your mod folder this might not be a problem.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
As far as mods to make a dynamic neighborhood, probably one of the most extensive is 'Life's Drama' by Sacrificial. He provides random occurences of various scenarios around the neighborhood, e.g. couple proposing, sim on fire, lost toddler, runaway bride, etc. Read more about it and DWP has 1.7A available . I used to use it, but not anymore as my family is largely hermits. You also may want to look at 'Private Practice' by SimRealist. That mod provides for a few healthcare related careers and a completely new and quite in-depth individual sim health marker. It also gives some hidden changes to lifespan based on your sim's overall health. There is also 'SNB' by the same author which draws a line in the sand between household funds and individual funds. I've seen 'Private Practice' patreon linked on this site somewhere, but not 'SNB'. Read about both of those mods , and download the public versions of both of those at the same place. I used to use 'Private Practice' but I didn't like keeping up with the hydration system because it takes 39 hours for a sim to drink a glass of water:p. 'SNB' is great for families with kids because teens or young-adults can save their money from jobs and then add it to their household funds when they move out.

Quite a few there. I probably have overlooked some, but those should get you started.
Apart from life's drama, the other 2 only deals with your own household... which not something I'm actually looking for. All I wanted was the NPC around my household to have their life lives on. MCCC for example, goes straight to random marriage... see adult NPC A, find another NPC B... boom, new marriage. I was hoping for better than that. This NPC grows his social circle, then romance one of his/her friend... then marriage. Sort of like that. Its kinda weird when say I marry Jade Rosa, who leads the dance group, then see her relationship is 0 toward everyone in her club. I have to introduce her to all her club member when I controlled her WTF?

Sep 13, 2018
I guess @Immanuel714 is getting his money's worth on his Patreon pledge? I'm not sure how much Turbodriver is getting from Patreon every month, but based on supporter count, if everyone is at the $4.50 tier he's getting $17,617.50 every month. That is a decent living in any area of the United States. There *may* be room in the budget for a QA guy, or tester. Someone who can make sure he doesn't fix 2 problems and create 12 in the process. He's entitled to spend his money any way he chooses. Frankly I don't care if he spends it all on hookers and cocaine. It just seems like a wise investment if your job is creating software. If I could afford to hire someone to double-check me so I don't screw up at work, I would.

Reactions: rev22x20
Sep 13, 2018
Apart from life's drama, the other 2 only deals with your own household... which not something I'm actually looking for. All I wanted was the NPC around my household to have their life lives on. MCCC for example, goes straight to random marriage... see adult NPC A, find another NPC B... boom, new marriage. I was hoping for better than that. This NPC grows his social circle, then romance one of his/her friend... then marriage. Sort of like that. Its kinda weird when say I marry Jade Rosa, who leads the dance group, then see her relationship is 0 toward everyone in her club. I have to introduce her to all her club member when I controlled her WTF?
Thank you for clarifying what you were looking for. I haven't seen any others, besides Life's Drama, that do what you are asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes