Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2018
I believe your problem is that you've got a rigged penis mod which is conflicting with WW. Something like this happened to a lot of folks some time last year I think. Removing your bad cc should solve the problem.
How do i know which cc is bad? What is the best way to clean up the mod folder from bad CC?

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Does anyone get this error in their LE?
'DoubleSimResolver'

You can post the latest LE on and usually they can pinpoint it correctly what the problem is.. but I'm getting this and are stumped.

Also.. the latest WW save structure is lagging my game sooooooooooooo badly.

Reactions: potentmf

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
Question. I know I'm very late, but I literally just updated my game last week so bear with me. I keep getting the WW collision error on Lupo's stuff, but I literally updated every animation I had when I updated the game, and as I type this I remember that you aren't supposed to have all of Lupo's animations installed. I have the animations, futagay, reworked, patreon, karmasutra and object files. Which ones should I take out?

xCowboyx

Apr 25, 2018
@Alina3096
finfin11/19/2018

Hey guys. So to avoid confusion regarding Lupobianco updates, I wrote this message. In case you have any doubts, you can write me privately or in #rebel-meeting-area

We have two version of Lupobianco animations.

One is the regular update, which will be posted here. You'll only need to replace the older package with the new ones (ex.: there is a Lupobianco_Patreon_animations update, you replace your copy of it).
Lupobianco regular update is four files: Lupobianco_animations, Lupobianco_Patreon_animations, Lupobianco_Object_Animations and Lupobianco_Kamasutra_Animations.
You can grab the latest files from the Mega Folder.

The second type is a modded one, by @Finfin . The modded package is the same as regular, only it includes older animations that Lupobianco removed due to wanting to rework them. These old animations that have been removed are over 200.
So you need to get five files in that case: Lupobianco_Animation (modded by Finfin), Lupobianco_Patreon_Animations, Lupobianco_Object_Animations, Lupobianco_Kamasutra_animations and Lupobianco_Reworked_Animations, all of them from the Mega Folder. Those aren't interchangeable with the packages from the regular folder, they will conflict if mixed. So you need to get the 4 or 5 files from the corresponding folders on the Mega Folder. You need to choose one version and one version only.
In order to keep updating the modded version, you need to keep downloading the Lupobianco_Animation file from the Discord server, by @Finfin , and only that package.

tl;dr It's basically one of the two options:

1) Modded Lupobianco animation package (the most recent version uploaded on simfileshare) + all the other packages in the Mega Folder -> Lupobianco animations + old by Finfin
2) The regular update uploaded on simfileshare

The only difference is that the modded package has all his deleted old animations (200+ of them).(edited)

Sep 13, 2018
Poor @Immanuel714 having to keep up with an utterly ridiculous amount of fixes for WW so the rest of us freeloaders can enjoy it for free. Keeping up with Turbo's fix schedule is becoming a full-time job as of late.

I won't launch into another rant about work ethic, business practices, or personal accountability:mad:. Instead I'll simply say thank you @Immanuel714, I appreciate your efforts!(y):)

hellborn

Aug 28, 2016
@Alina3096
finfin11/19/2018

Hey guys. So to avoid confusion regarding Lupobianco updates, I wrote this message. In case you have any doubts, you can write me privately or in #rebel-meeting-area

We have two version of Lupobianco animations.

One is the regular update, which will be posted here. You'll only need to replace the older package with the new ones (ex.: there is a Lupobianco_Patreon_animations update, you replace your copy of it).
Lupobianco regular update is four files: Lupobianco_animations, Lupobianco_Patreon_animations, Lupobianco_Object_Animations and Lupobianco_Kamasutra_Animations.
You can grab the latest files from the Mega Folder.

The second type is a modded one, by @Finfin . The modded package is the same as regular, only it includes older animations that Lupobianco removed due to wanting to rework them. These old animations that have been removed are over 200.
So you need to get five files in that case: Lupobianco_Animation (modded by Finfin), Lupobianco_Patreon_Animations, Lupobianco_Object_Animations, Lupobianco_Kamasutra_animations and Lupobianco_Reworked_Animations, all of them from the Mega Folder. Those aren't interchangeable with the packages from the regular folder, they will conflict if mixed. So you need to get the 4 or 5 files from the corresponding folders on the Mega Folder. You need to choose one version and one version only.
In order to keep updating the modded version, you need to keep downloading the Lupobianco_Animation file from the Discord server, by @Finfin , and only that package.

tl;dr It's basically one of the two options:

1) Modded Lupobianco animation package (the most recent version uploaded on simfileshare) + all the other packages in the Mega Folder -> Lupobianco animations + old by Finfin
2) The regular update uploaded on simfileshare

The only difference is that the modded package has all his deleted old animations (200+ of them).(edited)

Your sim file share link doesn't work :/

Also another question; Should I delete ww_cas_parts.json file in my Wicked Whims folder, don't we need that anymore?

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
Poor @Immanuel714 having to keep up with an utterly ridiculous amount of fixes for WW so the rest of us freeloaders can enjoy it for free. Keeping up with Turbo's fix schedule is becoming a full-time job as of late.

I won't launch into another rant about work ethic, business practices, or personal accountability:mad:. Instead I'll simply say thank you @Immanuel714, I appreciate your efforts!(y):)
at least they are fixes...(10-minutes ones, tho :) , with trivial errors)
microsoft still didn't fix their win10 1809 update - lol

thanks @Immanuel714

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
OK I'm sick and tired of Sims not caring about sex. They react to it, but no jealousy still. I figure wipe the save data folders and start fresh. Nope! Still can't get the Sims to care that their partner is fucking someone else.

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
i use 1803 not intrested in 1809 from the start.. it came out way to close to 1803 for my liking to me it seems they rushed it to just get it out there
at least they are fixes...(10-minutes ones, tho :) , with trivial errors)
microsoft still didn't fix their win10 1809 update - lol

thanks @Immanuel714

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes