Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
How can anyone say turbo's mod is being pirated the guy who shares it pays for it just because he is sharing something he PAID FOR... that means it's his/her right to share what he/she paid with his/hers own money. Besides the ONLY ones who have a right to bitch is EA they own the rights to sims not turbo.. i can see the reason why he blocked the person and at least he removed his pledge ..i heard a few that just blocked and didn't remove pledge and still took the persons money but the person couldn't remove easily not without going through their bank.. but that just means that when i can get my card to work on patreon and support turbo.. i will create another patreon under a another name

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
wow finfin is putting in a lot overtime fixing the old animations. THANK YOU finfin and to you too IMMANUEL714 i for one appreciate all you have givin' me and just because you can't under the current situation. that doesn't mean i am no longer greatful just because you can't share right now.. I got you back bro you don't need a ton of fare weather friends you have a few any storm weathering friends

SweetpieOo

Nov 14, 2018
You're still sounding rude with your capitain obvious act and i still don't know what's your point in repeating all this, immanuel shared turbo for more than a year, and will go on with basemental, we still have a army ready to keep sharing turbo as you already have noticed, the ban wasn't even a setback, the reasons to the ban doesn't even matter, nothing changed.

...so please, spare us of your detective skills, they aren't helping at all.
man you really are whiney, ain't ya?
also if you think I'm repeating myself, what are you doin right now? right just bitchin about that I maybe used a wrong word with "deserved"

also good for you that nothing changed and it wasn't a setback, I never said anything about that I'm glad he is blocked or anything it just you assuming something but hey you do you I'm already done with that topic but peps like you don't seem to let it go

Dec 19, 2018
Is there any android version of this game
There's only a "free-to-play" cash singularity version; it's completely worthless like the rest of f2p games.

For anyone who uses PMM and WW together:
Personally, I think the whole thing is hilarious. Art hides how much he makes, but it's at least $860 a month (and potentially a lot more as he's one of those ones that has fucking tiers going up to $40 a month, lol), as much as I made at a lot of jobs I've worked in my life; and in large part for straight copy/pasting code. Both Turbo & Deaderpool making that far more difficult by fucking with & trolling him is honestly priceless. From everything I've read about it, seems like they've been trying to be the bigger men & work with or around him, but I saw this coming when Art put out that bitchy post about "why do people want to use MCCC?" & clearly talking about straight snatching it & incorporating it into PMM. There's definitely a right/wrong principle issue here, and Art's in the latter.

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
not so easy for me i am trying to figure it out cause honestly i do the sims mods for my wife i play but she does more i love making the stuff i do (which i only share the ones i make on sfs edits or recolors of other creators mods only for personal use) but i want to really learn how to make animations i got MilkShape 3D and blender 7.6 and 7.9 but i hear sims 4 studios doesnt like 7.9 plus i think i have every other program but i am trying to figure it out by myself i feel if you really want to learn you have to make the mistakes and do the work.. but i wish someone could explain in non MIT language...lol

MinaDracula

Aug 2, 2017
My sims are only getting the "npc sex" option even when they're standing right next to each other. This just started happening with the new WW update. I don't even get the regular option for solo anims on a base game bed. Anyone know what's going on?

MrSid

May 7, 2017
@Nissa The only fix that i know of is to go to settings-sex settings and click on animations disabler. Then exit and wait for about 2 seconds and it works again.

Reactions: MinaDracula

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
what i like most about finfin is that he not only hooks us up with the latest upd from lupo he takes the time to merge the old with the new and not only that but updates animations from no longer active animators and he does all this without a single word of bragging.. he is humble and friendly he NEVER makes a person feel dumb when they do something wrong.All and all i feel lucky to have meet finfin and king leoric..YOU GUYS ROCK

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Does anyone happen to have Lynxsimz's adult content from her patreon?
Check DWP, there are some of these for Lynxsimz (not sure if there is everything), but i saw the "Adult content" images on his/her section on the site.

elise04

Sep 6, 2018
Ive checked there but i dont think theyve received donations from her adult content section of patreon, not yet atleast so i just thought id ask here in case anyone has them

Jun 20, 2017
Hey has anyone got any of the vaults patreon sims from this page thank you for all the leaks you guys provide they have made my game a whole lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes