Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone having a problem using strapons lately? I can't get them to work anymore with the latest WW.

IsaRisa

Oct 1, 2018
@Immanuel714 Oh, no! Who would snitch tho??
Hello All and thanks to all of you who share here. Not surprised There is always someone hating hard sitting on their high horse and souring the atmosphere around them with their so called "moral duty" and whatnot. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts lurking or recruits someone to lurk the forums. It's not going to change much. Another will surely take up the position and share is how I see it.

SweetpieOo

Nov 14, 2018
don't wanna sound rude but if he chose the same nickname here and on patreon it's mostly deserved otherwise I can't think of an way how turbo would have know which of his patreons should be blocked

D

Deleted member 970849

don't wanna sound rude but if he chose the same nickname here and on patreon it's mostly deserved otherwise I can't think of an way how turbo would have know which of his patreons should be blocked
Fair enough but isnt dude making like 17k a month? Lol I dunno its just kinda embarrassing to be pressed over a few people on here when you're raking in that kinda money from a game like the sims. Its not like this place is even easy to find that he should be worried about it.

SweetpieOo

Nov 14, 2018
if all his patreon got that 4,50 tier yeah it's almost 18k and yes he can't care less for a few people but just imagine if all of his patreon cancel their patreons except one that is sharing his mod here, well and except some that can't find this site (which shouldn't be too hard I mean I found this site, you found this site it's just a matter of time)
he probably wouldn't be too happy about that and tbh I'd rather give turbo money then people that rip off clothes or items from second life and turn them into sims 4 CC

SweetpieOo

Nov 14, 2018
I just made a quick google search and this site is almost one of the top results for free wicked whims patreon
so I don't think it will be hard to find anymore and tbh probably most of the patreon animation authors and so on know about this place to or might be even registered ( of course with another nickname)

Reactions: maldo

SweetpieOo

Nov 14, 2018
but still it isn't the smartest idea to use the same name on patreon and here. I'm not going to rob a bank and leave my id there. why else would turbo block him? being caught sharing the patreon version is the only reason I could think of... or well maybe he was rude to turbo on his patreon

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
"Deserved" is a bit harsh, but it would certainly be expected if you're using the same usernames on the forum and Patreon.

Reactions: trolololooo

SweetpieOo

Nov 14, 2018
yeah maybe deserved was not the best word to describe it but especially if someone is "pirating" something it should be clear to never use the same name like on other places

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes