Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VILOCY

Oct 11, 2018
Need help Sims 4 Strangerville codex BUG installation ISDONE.DLL i install this codex repack on 3 PC but the some problem i try to fix it with all solution in youtube

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Yo lads, what would you say is the 5 or so best animation authors? Looking to clean up my mod folder and i have some in mind to keep but want some other perspective as i have only used some. Cheers:)

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
hi all. ive got question about latest zorak anims posted above. how do i do the wall anims ?
Ty in Advance.

PP Henry

Jan 21, 2019
hi all. ive got question about latest zorak anims posted above. how do i do the wall anims ?
Ty in Advance.
You put the Better Than Bunny decal on a wall, at floor level. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but the new animations aren't appearing to me, just the ones he did earlier.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Yo lads, what would you say is the 5 or so best animation authors? Looking to clean up my mod folder and i have some in mind to keep but want some other perspective as i have only used some. Cheers:)
1) Motherlode (very high quality)
2) Salarmoj (high quality and interesting scenarios)
3) Amra72 (high quality)
4) Lupobianco (interesting scenarios)
5) OLL (good vanilla) / E404P (good and complex anims) / A. Trois (good mixed stuff - rough, 2p, scenarios, etc.) / Lifeline (best gangbang)

Something like that pretty much.

D

Deleted member 970849

Need help Sims 4 Strangerville codex BUG installation ISDONE.DLL i install this codex repack on 3 PC but the some problem i try to fix it with all solution in youtube
get it from

Reactions: MiSFiT203
D

Deleted member 970849

1) Motherlode (very high quality)
2) Salarmoj (high quality and interesting scenarios)
3) Amra72 (high quality)
4) Lupobianco (interesting scenarios)
5) OLL (good vanilla) / E404P (good and complex anims) / A. Trois (good mixed stuff - rough, 2p, scenarios, etc.) / Lifeline (best gangbang)

Something like that pretty much.
Different order from you but same list basically. Salarmoj not rated as high for me too many miscellaneous objects . Right now

1)Motherlode
2)E40
3)Amra
4)OLL/Atrois
5)Salarmoj/Mike

Btw we lost motherlode plug? Been seeing people say she updated.

FoxInSox

Dec 3, 2018
Heya. Does anyone have the new Basemental Drugs yet? I saw it got released at like 8:30 or so this morning, EST, so I figured I'd see if it were out in the universe yet. Thanks!

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
games4theworld has a folder that can be added to the game directory to make it playable without zlOrigin, so if that problem ever occured the folder can just be added to the game. but in my experience i never had any issues with zlOrigin going down.

any other issues i have had with the game or software were easily fixed by visiting the zl discord and asking for help.
That's exactly what I do... I use ZLOrigin to get the game and keep it updated, and GFTW for the game folder.

Reactions: MiSFiT203

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Heya. Does anyone have the new Basemental Drugs yet? I saw it got released at like 8:30 or so this morning, EST, so I figured I'd see if it were out in the universe yet. Thanks!
Not the absolute latest, (93 not 94) but is all I could find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes