Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

taped up cd

Jan 12, 2019
Yo lads, what would you say is the 5 or so best animation authors? Looking to clean up my mod folder and i have some in mind to keep but want some other perspective as i have only used some. Cheers:)
this is why i believe a "animator rating system" would come in handy. it would really help in situations like this.
but here is my top picks:
1: OLL
2: Wild guy
3: Lupo
4: Motherload
5: Mike24

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
this is why i believe a "animator rating system" would come in handy. it would really help in situations like this.
Would be useful, have it as a permanent poll so people click on their favourite. Or just a review system of some kind.

Reactions: Kiwifruitpassion

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
Here my top 5 list.
1. Amra72
2. Motherlode
3. Lifeline
4. Mike24
5. OLL
But if i would the set this line of sections.
Teasing -> Anarcis # Oraljob -> OLL. # Vaginal -> Amra72 # Anal -> Motherlode # Climax -> Mike24
Note: If zivyx's animations would have sound, he would have been my top 5 list.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Interesting. Out of curiosity, why you rank OLL and wild_guy this particularly high?

Sp4rt4c0s

Apr 23, 2018
1. Lifeline,wildGuy,E404 , Rodriguez,golden88,Lupobiancooo for accuracy of animation ( top Golden88 )
2. Mike24,Darkos,Salarmoj good animation and some more accuracy
3 Motherlode,
4. Amra72 good animation
4.OLL Animation of Oll are exagerated but some are accurated ( in some blowjob it seems that he bangs his head against a wall)
5.Zorak ( some animation are accuracy others.... bad but are few)

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
1. Lifeline,wildGuy,E404 , Rodriguez,golden88,Lupobiancooo for accuracy of animation ( top Golden88 )
3 Motherlode,
4. Amra72 good animation
4.OLL Animation of Oll are exagerated but some are accurated ( in some blowjob it seems that he bangs his head against a wall)
I've noticed everyone seems to rate mike24 highly, not used his animations enough to have an opinion but ill give em a go, i do have em installed, just not used em much.

Reactions: _Fin_
D

Deleted member 970849

I've noticed everyone seems to rate mike24 highly, not used his animations enough to have an opinion but ill give em a go, i do have em installed, just not used em much.
Mike is good but his style doesn't vary much regardless of sequence. Thats my main problem with Mike. You can get a 10 sequence animation and 7 of the parts look near identical. It can get pretty boring imo.

D

Deleted member 970849

3 Motherlode,
4. Amra72 good animation

Oh I forgot Darkos. He has MxM stuff so he's slept on. Tho you can just basically use a lot of his stuff for MF easy. Someone in here mentioned him so I gave him a go. Not regretting it, his animations are good and he has prolly the best animation sounds. The others should adopt his sound method.

SalaciousD

Jul 5, 2018

Yo! Alpha 5 is now available to everyone!
Major Features Added:
  • Specific traits can now be selected as likes or dislikes. Want your good sim to dislike other good sims? You can do that!
  • Simply head over to the "Edit Likes or Dislikes" interaction, and from there, you can now Add Trait Like or Add Trait Dislike.
  • Note that this means that most of the time, your sim's personality traits won't have any effect on their chemistry now. You'll have to add preferences manually for each of your sims.
  • (Same trait chemistry is the only exception to the above rule. Sims that share at least one trait will still have chemistry added, even if the traits are CC)
Bugfixes:
  • Child sims can now have likes or dislikes.
  • The game should no longer lag or stutter every 10 seconds. (The cause of this was because the mod was generating all the likes and dislikes for all sims on the lot to all other sims on the lot, which made playing with large households very laggy.)

D

Deleted member 970849

They are all pretty decent.
Azmodan may feel a bit stiff, but has some nice sequences nonetheless. What I dislike the most about him is that he tends to port the same animation over and over for multiple locations. Just look at how many times he ported that reverse cowgirl sequence! For sofa, stairs, sauna, it's everywhere lmao. But his new stuff is always pretty decent. Also he recently created a MF + voyeur sequence for table + seat which is pretty neat.
YrSa is... hm sometimes good, sometimes bad. Pretty much depends. Sometimes his animations may feel too niche (peeing on breasts fetish), or not worked enough, but when it's good, it is good. You just have to dig a bit in. One recent animation I really liked is a reverse cowgirl anal he created for floor. Can't recall the name, but it was really good.
A. Trois is great. He has the same style of Motherlode, but perhaps a bit less precise, less worked. But he does more 3P and rough than Motherlode which is good. What I don't like is the overusing of certain sounds, like a "spooked" one he tends to use a lot of time. Nonetheless one of the best animators around.

If you enjoy my comments, I can share some more opinions, on like minor animators I like :) I enjoy reviewing animations.

So many goodies! Thank you so much man!
This is very true lol. Its hard to know if you're getting something new from him cause he does that porting shit. He has some gems tho. Good description on Atrois too. Some of his animations are ace but some are still a bit rough. There's something usually a bit robotic in the hands of some of his animations.

taped up cd

Jan 12, 2019
I just HATE the breast animations of motherlode... No matter if they are big or flat those breasts move like they want their freedom out of the chest
lol yea i do admit sometimes their boobs be looking so weird and the penises too. i dnt know what they are doing with their rigs to make that happen and its a bit annoying but their creativity on each animation makes up for it and their facial expressions

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Oh I forgot Darkos. He has MxM stuff so he's slept on. Tho you can just basically use a lot of his stuff for MF easy. Someone in here mentioned him so I gave him a go. Not regretting it, his animations are good and he has prolly the best animation sounds. The others should adopt his sound method.
The sounds are important for me just as much as anything else, so that's useful. Ill give him a go, cheers mate.(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes