Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabberjaw153

May 27, 2018
im sorry guys but just a quick and noob question, im new to all this mod thing. so I downloaded the mike24 animation pack, in it had 4 files, if I add all 4 files to the game file would they clash with eachother or cause any issues to the point where they wont work?

Reactions: RevanXe

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
im sorry guys but just a quick and noob question, im new to all this mod thing. so I downloaded the mike24 animation pack, in it had 4 files, if I add all 4 files to the game file would they clash with eachother or cause any issues to the point where they wont work?
NO, each have their own set of animations so add all of them. You can exclude certain ones if you desire, for example you can exclude the SuperNatural package if you don't want supernatural themed animations, but they wont clash. Add away.

Jabberjaw153

May 27, 2018
NO, each have their own set of animations so add all of them. You can exclude certain ones if you desire, for example you can exclude the SuperNatural package if you don't want supernatural themed animations, but they wont clash. Add away.
thank for a speedy answer

Reactions: RevanXe

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Man I can't wait for the zombie mod by Sacrificial.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
I like a lot of the older animations, but my main problem with them is that they either aren't sequenced properly so it doesn't progress to the next one, or they just lack climax scenes, which is just disappointing when you through an entire sequence and it's hot but then you have to pick a climax from a different sequence and it just doesn't look right.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I've seen alot about MCCC and I was wondering if it was anything like NRAAS? Been looking for something like that for the Sims 4.

Reactions: rai-chan

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Turbodriver also posted "voyeurism" on their Patreon: (Just so everyone can stay up to date. I have yet to read this, just figured I'd share and then read, lol)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting.... This was a similar feature that was in The Sims 3. You could walk up to a window and be a peeping Tom... cool.

Reactions: Bienebee
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes