Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Different order from you but same list basically. Salarmoj not rated as high for me too many miscellaneous objects . Right now

1)Motherlode
2)E40
3)Amra
4)OLL/Atrois
5)Salarmoj/Mike

Btw we lost motherlode plug? Been seeing people say she updated.
Give the leaker some time.

doctr

Aug 13, 2018
It amazes me that you rarely mention Mike24 animation. For me, he has the best animations of all, except that Motherlode can match him. Mike24 animations look the most natural and real.

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
1) Motherlode (very high quality)
2) Salarmoj (high quality and interesting scenarios)
3) Amra72 (high quality)
4) Lupobianco (interesting scenarios)
5) OLL (good vanilla) / E404P (good and complex anims) / A. Trois (good mixed stuff - rough, 2p, scenarios, etc.) / Lifeline (best gangbang)

Something like that pretty much.
Thanks goodness! I have been looking the list of the Best Animation Creators for WW.

Do you have anymore that you can recommend?

I'm going to clean up my animations folder, only for the best or interesting ones.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
That read like I was in a rush, I'm not. Was just wondering if another person got snuffed out.
Ah don't worry, people usually ask a late leak a lot, and usually that's the answer I / others can give. Unfortunately not always we can provide a leak the moment it comes out.
It amazes me that you rarely mention Mike24 animation. For me, he has the best animations of all, except that Motherlode can match him. Mike24 animations look the most natural and real.
The problem with Mike, at least for me, is that he is incredibly vanilla and uninteresting. Mike did a lot of good animations back then, but those are done and done, and his style stays vanilla.
When you have over 6000 animations, you look for something different, unfortunately Mike is the opposite of "different".
Quality-wise, when you still are gonna use new vanilla, Motherlode, OLL and wild_guy are better nowadays.
But I can see why some people like him so much. Plus he s a very nice guy.
Thanks goodness! I have been looking the list of the Best Animation Creators for WW.

Do you have anymore that you can recommend?

I'm going to clean up my animations folder, only for the best or interesting ones.
Sure!
Zorak: very interesting sex location places, awesome blowjob animations. Vaginal is not his forte though.
Golden88: minor animator with awesome doggy animations.
wild_guy: good quality animations with pretty nice variations here and there. Still a bit vanilla-ish, but the sheer quality is good enough.
Chimochicchi: some very good sets, like the bath tub one.
Omaster: a lot of nice sequences, especially multiple player ones. Example: 4p pajama party for bed, 4p cheerleader for locker cabinet, etc. Just keep in mind his last update was in like 2017 so his style hasn't aged all that well.

Giving also more comments on animators I already mentioned:
- Motherlode is on a tier on her own, dwarfing pretty much every other animator in quality. His/her defect is that he/she's not variegated enough, focusing a bit too much on vanilla.
- Salarmoj, yeah he/she has a pletora of weird locations and custom contents that have to be used, but honestly once you get accostumed, it's not a big deal. In my game, I build and set up specific locations so that the weird objects can be used properly. Ex.: an office for the handcuffs so that a policeman can arrest the female criminal who then seduces him; a basement where the angry landlord forces the lady in debt to have sex on the safe, etc. Gotta have some fantasy and creativity.
- Lupobianco has extremely interesting/weird scenarios, some work, some are way too over the top. But most of the times he's really good. I enjoyed his "hide and cum" animations (for closet) a lot recently. Or his recent cuckhold animations.

I use almost all animators, every each of them have some animations in their reportory that is nice.
I just avoid these guys like plague: BatyaStudio, Kevin69, dart1fa and Kincake.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Mike24 still doesn't bother with breast movement most of the time. Especially in climax animations. He also cries he can't go back and finish/fix older animations because 'he lost them'. Disorganized and half baked, good way to sum him up.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
1) Motherlode (very high quality)
2) Salarmoj (high quality and interesting scenarios)
3) Amra72 (high quality)
4) Lupobianco (interesting scenarios)
5) OLL (good vanilla) / E404P (good and complex anims) / A. Trois (good mixed stuff - rough, 2p, scenarios, etc.) / Lifeline (best gangbang)

Something like that pretty much.
Brilliant mate, i have used all of those at one point, definetly agree with motherlode and the whole list really, though i do have lupobicano but never used his/hers animations much. I like wild guys also for what is there.

Reactions: _Fin_

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Ah don't worry, people usually ask a late leak a lot, and usually that's the answer I / others can give. Unfortunately not always we can provide a leak the moment it comes out.

The problem with Mike, at least for me, is that he is incredibly vanilla and uninteresting. Mike did a lot of good animations back then, but those are done and done, and his style stays vanilla.
When you have over 6000 animations, you look for something different, unfortunately Mike is the opposite of "different".
Quality-wise, when you still are gonna use new vanilla, Motherlode, OLL and wild_guy are better nowadays.
But I can see why some people like him so much. Plus he s a very nice guy.

Sure!
Zorak: very interesting sex location places, awesome blowjob animations. Vaginal is not his forte though.
Golden88: minor animator with awesome doggy animations.
wild_guy: good quality animations with pretty nice variations here and there. Still a bit vanilla-ish, but the sheer quality is good enough.
Chimochicchi: some very good sets, like the bath tub one.
Omaster: a lot of nice sequences, especially multiple player ones. Example: 4p pajama party for bed, 4p cheerleader for locker cabinet, etc. Just keep in mind his last update was in like 2017 so his style hasn't aged all that well.

Giving also more comments on animators I already mentioned:
- Motherlode is on a tier on her own, dwarfing pretty much every other animator in quality. His/her defect is that he/she's not variegated enough, focusing a bit too much on vanilla.
- Salarmoj, yeah he/she has a pletora of weird locations and custom contents that have to be used, but honestly once you get accostumed, it's not a big deal. In my game, I build and set up specific locations so that the weird objects can be used properly. Ex.: an office for the handcuffs so that a policeman can arrest the female criminal who then seduces him; a basement where the angry landlord forces the lady in debt to have sex on the safe, etc. Gotta have some fantasy and creativity.
- Lupobianco has extremely interesting/weird scenarios, some work, some are way too over the top. But most of the times he's really good. I enjoyed his "hide and cum" animations (for closet) a lot recently. Or his recent cuckhold animations.

I use almost all animators, every each of them have some animations in their reportory that is nice.
I just avoid these guys like plague: BatyaStudio, Kevin69, dart1fa and Kincake.
Agree with avoiding dart1fa, used it, was absolute dog shit, looks like 2 robot toys going at it.

What's your opinion on azmodan22, Yrsa and Atois? I have those but for the life of me they must not have made much of an impact as i can't remember them even though i have them installed.

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Anarcis

- Undress The Virgin MM/MF/FF Teasing for Single and Double Beds.
- Kissing and Rutting MFF/MMF Vaginal animation for Double Beds.
- Kissing and Rutting (M) MMF/MMM Anal for Double Beds.
- Fuck the Stuffing M Stuffed Animal Vaginal.
- Fondle-Fucking MM Anal Single and Double Beds.
- Flaccid Gorge MF/MM Oraljob Floor.
- Virgin First-Time Exposure Teasing Single and Double Bed.
- Climactic Cocksucking MF/MM Oraljob for Floors.
- Climactic Cumshot MF/MM Climax for Floors.
- Climactic Aftermath, MF/MM Teasing for Floors.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Agree with avoiding dart1fa, used it, was absolute dog shit, looks like 2 robot toys going at it.

What's your opinion on azmodan22, Yrsa and Atois? I have those but for the life of me they must not have made much of an impact as i can't remember them even though i have them installed.
They are all pretty decent.
Azmodan may feel a bit stiff, but has some nice sequences nonetheless. What I dislike the most about him is that he tends to port the same animation over and over for multiple locations. Just look at how many times he ported that reverse cowgirl sequence! For sofa, stairs, sauna, it's everywhere lmao. But his new stuff is always pretty decent. Also he recently created a MF + voyeur sequence for table + seat which is pretty neat.
YrSa is... hm sometimes good, sometimes bad. Pretty much depends. Sometimes his animations may feel too niche (peeing on breasts fetish), or not worked enough, but when it's good, it is good. You just have to dig a bit in. One recent animation I really liked is a reverse cowgirl anal he created for floor. Can't recall the name, but it was really good.
A. Trois is great. He has the same style of Motherlode, but perhaps a bit less precise, less worked. But he does more 3P and rough than Motherlode which is good. What I don't like is the overusing of certain sounds, like a "spooked" one he tends to use a lot of time. Nonetheless one of the best animators around.

If you enjoy my comments, I can share some more opinions, on like minor animators I like :) I enjoy reviewing animations.
Anarcis

- Undress The Virgin MM/MF/FF Teasing for Single and Double Beds.
- Kissing and Rutting MFF/MMF Vaginal animation for Double Beds.
- Kissing and Rutting (M) MMF/MMM Anal for Double Beds.
- Fuck the Stuffing M Stuffed Animal Vaginal.
- Fondle-Fucking MM Anal Single and Double Beds.
- Flaccid Gorge MF/MM Oraljob Floor.
- Virgin First-Time Exposure Teasing Single and Double Bed.
- Climactic Cocksucking MF/MM Oraljob for Floors.
- Climactic Cumshot MF/MM Climax for Floors.
- Climactic Aftermath, MF/MM Teasing for Floors.

So many goodies! Thank you so much man!

Reactions: RevanXe

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Azmodan may feel a bit stiff, but has some nice sequences nonetheless. What I dislike the most about him is that he tends to port the same animation over and over for multiple locations. Just look at how many times he ported that reverse cowgirl sequence! For sofa, stairs, sauna, it's everywhere lmao. But his new stuff is always pretty decent. Also he recently created a MF + voyeur sequence for table + seat which is pretty neat.
YrSa is... hm sometimes good, sometimes bad. Pretty much depends. Sometimes his animations may feel too niche (peeing on breasts fetish), or not worked enough, but when it's good, it is good. You just have to dig a bit in. One recent animation I really liked is a reverse cowgirl anal he created for floor. Can't recall the name, but it was really good.
A. Trois is great. He has the same style of Motherlode, but perhaps a bit less precise, less worked. But he does more 3P and rough than Motherlode which is good. What I don't like is the overusing of certain sounds, like a "spooked" one he tends to use a lot of time. Nonetheless one of the best animators around.

You are very welcome, and Thank You! for all that you do!!!

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017

If you enjoy my comments, I can share some more opinions, on like minor animators I like :) I enjoy reviewing animations.

Yes please mate, your opinions are very helpful, i would like to discover some hidden gems so any number of different perspectives are helpful. Cheers for your comments thus far.(y)

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Ah I forgot. YrSa's 2p animation for stuffed toys are pretty good. Liked cunnilingus and vaginal (doggy). Good stuff.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Yes please mate, your opinions are very helpful, i would like to discover some hidden gems so any number of different perspectives are helpful. Cheers for your comments thus far.(y)
Of course!
So regarding some big names:

- Anarcis: I compare him to Zorak. They have (or are suggested) very nice ideas. They do really interesting teasing, handjob and blowjob animations, but their vaginal/doggy are mediocre. Still pretty nice to have. Now for example I'm interesting in his "climatic cocksucking" animation that has been just posted, courtesy of @McManta
- R-Lo: he has some amazing sequences (bowling rack, 3p photo studio) and a looooot of cunnilingus stuff. Nowadays he does 99% lesbian animations, so if you're into that, you should definitely check him out.

Some very minor animators I recommend:

- KML: underrated as hell. He's one of the oldest animators, but he produced a fuckton of good stuff. I especially liked his MFF and MMF for double bed. Seriously give it a go!
- Leksana: very nice blowjob and doggy animations, for desk and floor. They feel very natural. Again underrated and sadly forgotten.
- Dagger: some excellent facesitting animations for floor and double bed.
- Rodriguez: very nice blowjob animation for floor, good animation for shower. Dude had talented, sad he has gone.
- OTE: stunning reverse cowgirl sequence for loveseat. 10/10.
- Slimreaper: enjoyable "hiding"/"sneaky" sequence for floor and for hot tub. Unfortunately he has a lot of niche animations which are veeeery weird, but excluding those, he's not half bad.
- bioaddict: incredible sequence for massage table. It WILL add a lot for the location.
- Redabyss: some nice footjob animations if you are into that and some good cunnilinguses (cunnilingus tower).
- AOS: some good forced animations if you're into that. A bit old but has aged decently.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Of course!
So regarding some big names:

- Anarcis: I compare him to Zorak. They have (or are suggested) very nice ideas. They do really interesting teasing, handjob and blowjob animations, but their vaginal/doggy are mediocre. Still pretty nice to have. Now for example I'm interesting in his "climatic cocksucking" animation that has been just posted, courtesy of @McManta
- R-Lo: he has some amazing sequences (bowling rack, 3p photo studio) and a looooot of cunnilingus stuff. Nowadays he does 99% lesbian animations, so if you're into that, you should definitely check him out.

Some very minor animators I recommend:

- KML: underrated as hell. He's one of the oldest animators, but he produced a fuckton of good stuff. I especially liked his MFF and MMF for double bed. Seriously give it a go!
- Leksana: very nice blowjob and doggy animations, for desk and floor. They feel very natural. Again underrated and sadly forgotten.
- Dagger: some excellent facesitting animations for floor and double bed.
- Rodriguez: very nice blowjob animation for floor, good animation for shower. Dude had talented, sad he has gone.
- OTE: stunning reverse cowgirl sequence for loveseat. 10/10.
- Slimreaper: enjoyable "hiding"/"sneaky" sequence for floor and for hot tub. Unfortunately he has a lot of niche animations which are veeeery weird, but excluding those, he's not half bad.
- bioaddict: incredible sequence for massage table. It WILL add a lot for the location.
- Redabyss: some nice footjob animations if you are into that and some good cunnilinguses (cunnilingus tower).
- AOS: some good forced animations if you're into that. A bit old but has aged decently.
Nice one mate, thanks for the speedy reply. Ive used bioaddict and i enjoy those. I have Dagger but it says i only have 3 animations? Never used them as i didn't know where they were. Least i know now.

Not sure if the fact i used a mod to make a 'true' Futa sometimes interferes with what animations i can use, But this is all great stuff, ill be well away later testing these. Cheers, and if you ever have more, though i realize there is only so many animations to try, let me know. Thanks.:)

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Nice one mate, thanks for the speedy reply. Ive used bioaddict and i enjoy those. I have Dagger but it says i only have 3 animations? Never used them as i didn't know where they were. Least i know now.

Not sure if the fact i used a mod to make a 'true' Futa sometimes interferes with what animations i can use, But this is all great stuff, ill be well away later testing these. Cheers, and if you ever have more, though i realize there is only so many animations to try, let me know. Thanks.:)
You're welcome!
Take Dagger from our mega folder, we have the patreon version if I'm not mistaken.
Definitely give a go to Salarmoj's animations on weird objects if you haven't already :D

Reactions: RevanXe
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes