Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
I guys is there any mode that allows to controll relationship's level and emotions in game ? Thanks!!

karim28

Aug 24, 2017
You put the Better Than Bunny decal on a wall, at floor level. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but the new animations aren't appearing to me, just the ones he did earlier.
Sorry for my english. I would like to ask you in which section should this label be located ?? I rummaged everything that is possible in this game but did not find it.

Sep 21, 2018
Unless there's another leaker I'm unaware of, Mandy is the one that leaks Deaderpool. Last I recall, she's been on hiatus due to some personal things.

SalaciousD

Jul 5, 2018
I'm guessing no one has MCCC 6.2.0 yet?
I got sick of waiting

Download:

The first stable pre-release for MCCC/MC Woohoo is out for 6.2.0 (6.2.0.1). As with all stable pre-releases, there are no English placeholder strings for new menu options for other languages. That always happens in the release candidate.

Full change log is .
Installation instructions can be found .
Troubleshooting can be found .
Compatibility:
This has been tested to be working with (but does not require) GTW, OR, Get Together, Dine Out, City Life, Vampires, Parenthood, Cats & Dogs, Jungle Adventures, Seasons, Get Famous and the patch released February 21, 2019 - PC 1.50.67.1020 / Mac 1.50.67.1220. It will also work with anything after that Sims 4 update unless otherwise specified on Tumblr/Patreon posts I make after the update. Earlier Sims 4 versions may not be compatible so we often do not support anything below the specified version here!

burninghouse

Dec 3, 2018
I got sick of waiting

Download:

The first stable pre-release for MCCC/MC Woohoo is out for 6.2.0 (6.2.0.1). As with all stable pre-releases, there are no English placeholder strings for new menu options for other languages. That always happens in the release candidate.

Full change log is .
Installation instructions can be found .
Troubleshooting can be found .
Compatibility:
This has been tested to be working with (but does not require) GTW, OR, Get Together, Dine Out, City Life, Vampires, Parenthood, Cats & Dogs, Jungle Adventures, Seasons, Get Famous and the patch released February 21, 2019 - PC 1.50.67.1020 / Mac 1.50.67.1220. It will also work with anything after that Sims 4 update unless otherwise specified on Tumblr/Patreon posts I make after the update. Earlier Sims 4 versions may not be compatible so we often do not support anything below the specified version here!
how about giving an option to shut off that irritating LE orange panel that constantly pops up

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
New news from Basemental Drugs on .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Something weird happened. Anyways~ I don't use the gangs in extreme violence because it seems to stop sims from aging.
I hope this one won't do that. Only unaging vampires are allowed in my game, everyone else can go die. :LOL:

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Strange... Basemental for me has become too much work to use. I liked it much better when customers just showed up out of the blue. I don't like the idea of having to rebuild a customer base every time I start a new game. While I still have it installed, I don't find it much fun to use anymore.

Reactions: ChiraqFreaky

Mizu_H.

Sep 21, 2018
Hi guys! Anyone that has Darte77's Patreon jackets? Link here:

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
Strange... Basemental for me has become too much work to use. I liked it much better when customers just showed up out of the blue. I don't like the idea of having to rebuild a customer base every time I start a new game. While I still have it installed, I don't find it much fun to use anymore.
I literally just came to ask if anyone knew a cheat to add customers. I understand that he wants there to be some difficulty/realism, but even in real life there's word of mouth to help dealers build clientele.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes