Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
The voyeurism thingy looks interesting.

It would be cool if he added some kinda ''blackmail'' system to this, so you can take a picture of someone doing naughty things or being naked(a famous star maybe) and then use that to your advantage or sell it and ruin reputation of this certain sim.

Maybe someone knows a mod with blackmail system or something?

Also a question for the people that use the zombie mod, what do you think about it, is it stable or not?

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Buggy, I had headless zombies walk around after being shot with the shotgun and they go attack others. Basically if they have a action in the que to bite a Sim. Don't shoot them otherwise they glitch, which is hard to tell if they're going to bite someone. I also had zombies walk through fences and just waltz into houses, seems there's nothing you can do to hold them back besides lock the door and hope they don't phase through the wall like a ghost. Its very barren with nothing to it, the game still acts normal. No chaos, flaming cities, Sims running around panicking and fighting back. The camera will cosntantly fly around to show a zombie dying or a Sim dying/turning so be ready for that. Also it still acts like they're normal Sims you can talk to them and woohoo with them and use Wicked Whims on them. There is no scavenging, bandits, government/military/police fighting them. Just a magic shop that gives you everything directly into your inventory and it cost a lot of money. Be a Landgraab or perish basically. The 'fighting' is just the extreme violence shotgun and handgun interaction. $1,500 for a handgun, $5,000 for a shotgun. $100 for a single round of ammo. $1,000 for a cure, etc. Its horrible.

Overall I do not see the appeal of it its just lackluster buggy mess of a pay to win system. Mobile gaming in the Sims 4 as a mod basically. Got the cash? You can win. Don't? You will die.

Sep 3, 2018
Buggy, I had headless zombies walk around after being shot with the shotgun and they go attack others. Basically if they have a action in the que to bite a Sim. Don't shoot them otherwise they glitch, which is hard to tell if they're going to bite someone. I also had zombies walk through fences and just waltz into houses, seems there's nothing you can do to hold them back besides lock the door and hope they don't phase through the wall like a ghost. Its very barren with nothing to it, the game still acts normal. No chaos, flaming cities, Sims running around panicking and fighting back. The camera will cosntantly fly around to show a zombie dying or a Sim dying/turning so be ready for that. Also it still acts like they're normal Sims you can talk to them and woohoo with them and use Wicked Whims on them. There is no scavenging, bandits, government/military/police fighting them. Just a magic shop that gives you everything directly into your inventory and it cost a lot of money. Be a Landgraab or perish basically. The 'fighting' is just the extreme violence shotgun and handgun interaction. $1,500 for a handgun, $5,000 for a shotgun. $100 for a single round of ammo. $1,000 for a cure, etc. Its horrible.

Overall I do not see the appeal of it its just lackluster buggy mess of a pay to win system. Mobile gaming in the Sims 4 as a mod basically. Got the cash? You can win. Don't? You will die.
I agree. it sucked for me too and made my game lag.

Jabberjaw153

May 27, 2018
No worries mate, there are plenty of people here willing to help, so if you have any confusion, no matter how small, just ask. Better to ask then risking mucking up somewhere i say. Have Fun(y)
very true, its always better to be safe then sorry

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
Turbodriver also posted "voyeurism" on their Patreon: (Just so everyone can stay up to date. I have yet to read this, just figured I'd share and then read, lol)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this already exist or for future update?

Omg, I cant wait for it.

I love to play as a woman, and woman is an attention seeker and loves to be appreciated.

Love to see driving man to crazy and make the beast out of them because of it.

FoxInSox

Dec 3, 2018
Is this already exist or for future update?

Omg, I cant wait for it.

I love to play as a woman, and woman is an attention seeker and loves to be appreciated.

Love to see driving man to crazy and make the beast out of them because of it.
Apparently it's for future updates, (as in the one that's coming next) but I'm really interested to see how it'll be implemented.

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018

Sac is trash at mods tbh they just have good concepts nobody else attempted.

Sep 28, 2017
Hello all, so I downloaded most of the mods found in the Mega folder, omitting some here or there. One of them has made it so my paintings are erotic pictures, but I'm not sure which one? Could anyone tell me which mod makes my sim paint lewd stuff?

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Hello all, so I downloaded most of the mods found in the Mega folder, omitting some here or there. One of them has made it so my paintings are erotic pictures, but I'm not sure which one? Could anyone tell me which mod makes my sim paint lewd stuff?
wild_guy's.

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
is there a new nisas out ?
Nope. 2.0.996m is still the latest version.

The voyeurism thingy looks interesting.

It would be cool if he added some kinda ''blackmail'' system to this, so you can take a picture of someone doing naughty things or being naked(a famous star maybe) and then use that to your advantage or sell it and ruin reputation of this certain sim.

Maybe someone knows a mod with blackmail system or something?

Also a question for the people that use the zombie mod, what do you think about it, is it stable or not?
With strangerville, you can use the listening to device to glean information from sims, and then blackmail them with it. I haven't actually used it yet, but maybe he could use that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes