Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
i posted so much of sims4imagination so long ago. it would be wise for people to search the comments here instead of multiple people piling on asking for the same thing. here is the list--whatever isn't here was posted after i left their patreon and DWP keeps them updated from what i have heard.
I could kiss you right now.. but we are very far away, so I will name my next sim baby after you. Your mother would likely be either Bella, or Jade tho :D

Those 2 so intent to have all my sim's babies right now :D

There's still sims on S4I that I wanted so much that isnt in your file but still thanks sooo very much. You already have Amber Heard and Gal Gadot in there.

Get_Drunk

Nov 16, 2018
I could kiss you right now.. but we are very far away, so I will name my next sim baby after you. Your mother would likely be either Bella, or Jade tho :D

There's still sims on S4I that I wanted so much that isnt in your file but still thanks sooo very much. You already have Amber Heard and Gal Gadot in there.
I have all Sims of S4I, later il try to upload all of them, i think i will renew my membership to him. So... stay tuned

Reactions: Deane9850

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
You know whats annoying me.. following breadcrumbs of CC modlist only to find out, it has been removed (or worst still - locked behind another patreon paywall). thus the sim you download now will be missing some items =.=

Sad story indeed. You download a sim from a patreon, which requires CC from another patreon user. Oh the annoyance.

I have all Sims of S4I, later il try to upload all of them, i think i will renew my membership to him. So... stay tuned
I love you. I will also name one of my sim's baby after you.

xeroph

Jan 24, 2018

How do I install the Sims 4 Imagination models into the game? do I just drag and drop the file in the mods folder?

weednes

Feb 9, 2019
How do I install the Sims 4 Imagination models into the game? do I just drag and drop the file in the mods folder?
For TS4 move the lots and sims inside the Tray folder
Request of a code please?
Done i send you one by private message
Someone has the WildGuy female body details please ?
Inside of the mega folder there is a subfolder called Wild Guy's stuff in it you will find what you are looking for

Reactions: Candy_dash

The_Shaster

Dec 6, 2018
i posted so much of sims4imagination so long ago. it would be wise for people to search the comments here instead of multiple people piling on asking for the same thing. here is the list--whatever isn't here was posted after i left their patreon and DWP keeps them updated from what i have heard.
who's DWP? sorry? if so you got a link?

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
i wonder if patreon has rules about creators that purposely uploading anything with viruses to there system are banned from uploading ever again. if they want to be seen as a legit website most have rules about uploading such things someone should look into it may they can get that creator banned

Reactions: ajmoral and maldo

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
i wonder if patreon has rules about creators that purposely uploading anything with viruses to there system are banned from uploading ever again. if they want to be seen as a legit website most have rules about uploading such things someone should look into it may they can get that creator banned
I'm sure they are required to follow US Federal law which makes the distribution of software with the intent to cause damage a federal crime. So I suppose they would. I'm quite sure most civilized countries have such laws. In the US it's actually a felony... Some serious jail time there. I would expect since Patreon is hosting them, they would be considered a party to a conspiracy if they did nothing to stop them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes