Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
ty MickCasanova. i don't see why some of these mod creators big deal is anyway. they are profiting off of copy writen software that they don't own any rights to in the first place the only ones who have that right is EA and inless any of them are a major stock holder for EA they need to just move their haven't had pussy since pussy had them ass out their parents basement get a real job and remember when they used to love this game and only ask for support if you could but made mods for the love of the game not their bank accounts
I'm sure they are required to follow US Federal law which makes the distribution of software with the intent to cause damage a federal crime. So I suppose they would. I'm quite sure most civilized countries have such laws. In the US it's actually a felony... Some serious jail time there. I would expect since Patreon is hosting them, they would be considered a party to a conspiracy if they did nothing to stop them.

Reactions: maldo

NuclearRayne

Sep 18, 2017
There isn't a single thing wrong with any of the files in her build, I have scanned them twice each with paid versions of Avast, Malwarebytes Premium and ESET. I have had those files in my game for 4 days, on my pc for 5 NOTHING at all is acting abnormal. I suspect she created a dummy account or sent one of her patreons to DWP to cause chaos and panic over those files, which is exactly what has occurred as a result. If you would like the files I have let me know!

saybonjourtoglamour

Mar 26, 2019
There isn't a single thing wrong with any of the files in her build, I have scanned them twice each with paid versions of Avast, Malwarebytes Premium and ESET. I have had those files in my game for 4 days, on my pc for 5 NOTHING at all is acting abnormal. I suspect she created a dummy account or sent one of her patreons to DWP to cause chaos and panic over those files, which is exactly what has occurred as a result. If you would like the files I have let me know!

Thats EXACTLY what I was was thinking! I only saw one person complain about how it "messed up their game". Everyone else who tried it said the files worked fine. So she probably did send someone to act like the files were corrupted in an attempt to make everyone lose trust in DWP.

KinYo222

Dec 25, 2017
I'd like the files please

Reactions: trolololooo

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
I'm having trouble with duplicate entries on Salarmo animations. Since their naming convention became sorta messed up, i'm having trouble pinpointing the files that should be deleted, or even which files i should be using. Those are the files on my folder

WW_SALARMOJ_ANIMATIONS
WW_SALARMOJ_PANIMATIONS
(these two shouldn't conflict in thesis but i can't even find them on the mega folder anymore)
WW_SALARMOJ_MIX_GOS

Plus a bunch of files that are clearly related to objects. On the mega folder there's a file called "Inferno Stone", and it's quite big so it stands to reason there are animations there but i have no idea of what it entails

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Sims4Imagination represents the pinnacle of greed and whats wrong in the Sims 4 modding community.
<Rant>
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
</Rant>
What continues to amaze me is that very few of the sims look anything remotely like who they are claimed to be. Should anyone pay for something that is a celebrity in name only? I don't think so. They fact is, EA tolerates this shit because they make a ton of money off the modding community. If mods weren't helping their bottom line, they would have done away with them long ago. I'm quite sure they have their eyes firmly glued on the major Patreon modders waiting for them to hit some magic number before they pull the preverbial trigger. Don't kid yourself, EA could stop it all in a heartbeat.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
I'm having trouble with duplicate entries on Salarmo animations. Since their naming convention became sorta messed up, i'm having trouble pinpointing the files that should be deleted, or even which files i should be using. Those are the files on my folder

WW_SALARMOJ_ANIMATIONS
WW_SALARMOJ_PANIMATIONS
(these two shouldn't conflict in thesis but i can't even find them on the mega folder anymore)
WW_SALARMOJ_MIX_GOS

Plus a bunch of files that are clearly related to objects. On the mega folder there's a file called "Inferno Stone", and it's quite big so it stands to reason there are animations there but i have no idea of what it entails
You need to have only Salarmoj inferno stone animation package, plus his objects.

Sep 13, 2018
What continues to amaze me is that very few of the sims look anything remotely like who they are claimed to be. Should anyone pay for something that is a celebrity in name only? I don't think so. They fact is, EA tolerates this shit because they make a ton of money off the modding community. If mods weren't helping their bottom line, they would have done away with them long ago. I'm quite sure they have their eyes firmly glued on the major Patreon modders waiting for them to hit some magic number before they pull the preverbial trigger. Don't kid yourself, EA could stop it all in a heartbeat.
What, EA doing something arguably exploitative and completely profit motivated? Say it ain't so;). The part that really bothers me about all of this is that Ebenezer Scrooge is trying to make money off of other peoples' work and still charging people for a sim that looks vaguely like their namesake.

Reactions: maldo

nidion

Jan 18, 2018
Anyone have access to the sims created by "The Vault" on patreon? They have a website with some free ones, but the vast majority is locked behind patreon. They seem pretty high quality. Lots of celebs, some

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
seems like pettiness all around from HMB. playing a lot of word games here.
I don't know much about this situation, I've been watching, but I also haven't, so take what I just want to get off my chest with a grain of salt I suppose? But..

What's funny is her NERVE to name herself "hermajestybuilds." What in the actual hell makes you able to name yourself as royalty, or act as though you get to just declare yourself as something grand. 9/10, people who do this to themselves have an ego that SOMEBODY let get WAY too big. Even if you are under lies right now? That name alone just pisses me off personally. Get the hell off this high horse of yours.. :sick::rolleyes:

Just speaking out since others are too? And this is just how I feel.

Sep 13, 2018
I don't know much about this situation, I've been watching, but I also haven't, so take what I just want to get off my chest with a grain of salt I suppose? But..

What's funny is her NERVE to name herself "hermajestybuilds." What in the actual hell makes you able to name yourself as royalty, or act as though you get to just declare yourself as something grand. 9/10, people who do this to themselves have an ego that SOMEBODY let get WAY too big. Even if you are under lies right now? That name alone just pisses me off personally. Get the hell off this high horse of yours.. :sick::rolleyes:

Just speaking out since others are too? And this is just how I feel.
I quite enjoyed that rant of yours. I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants to piss and moan about greedy content creators. I especially enjoyed reading her rant about people sharing her builds. She tried to make it seem like she was making the "White Album" or something. I'm thinking to myself: 'bitch please, you open the game, press F2 and start clicking until it looks like whatever house on the Google image search; then you act like you're Frank Lloyd Wright'. Making anything takes time, making something good takes more time; but unless you're an attorney or Psychologist, your time isn't worth that damned much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes