Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Quick question about MCCC, when installing it for the first time (had it before but not had it installed in a while) do ya need to start a new game to get the full benefits? if so, what changes does it make on current saves compared to a new save. Cheers for any answers that can be provided.
If you deleted every single file that had anything to do with MCCC, you can just load your save game like usual BUT you will have the default settings. If you changed something last time you used MCCC, it won't be there anymore. You'll have to get into settings on game, personalize whatever you did, save, exit game and then load your household again for those settings to appear.

Hope that helps. Sorry, english it's not my first language.

Reactions: RevanXe

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
If you deleted every single file that had anything to do with MCCC, you can just load your save game like usual BUT you will have the default settings. If you changed something last time you used MCCC, it won't be there anymore. You'll have to get into settings on game, personalize whatever you did, save, exit game and then load your household again for those settings to appear.

Hope that helps. Sorry, english it's not my first language.
That was very helpful, your English was excellent mate (coming from an Englishman) Cheers(y)

Reactions: rev22x20

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Just in case for people, that is the latest PUBLIC release. The latest Patreon release (MCCC 6.2.3) is on the discord channel. (I don't know if its here as well, I download it on discord)
6.2.0_3 is a pre-release "beta" before the final version. Public=Final=newer=less missing content=less bugs
Hope you understand

Reactions: iAmTheFuture
Sep 13, 2018
LMAO someone took over her Tumblr URL and it's just spilling tea and drama everywhere.
I took a gander through the new and improved (hacked) Tumbflr for HMB; what a hoot!:ROFLMAO:. It couldn't have happened to a nicer asshole!:LOL:. I know she makes enough money from Patreon to laugh all the way to the bank about this little event, but it still makes my heart go all a-flutter to think about someone calling her out publicly for her bs. From the posts that I read she still acts like she's a starving version of Frank Lloyd Wright.

Alright, enough rambling from me. I'm gonna pop some popcorn and read through her hacked Tumblr more. That shit's better than cable!

Sep 13, 2018
I just recently installed Get Famous and was wondering, is there a Celebrity Banger trait or aspiration? I wanna Sim who likes to bang nothing but famous people, cause we know those people exist, we've seen them hop from celeb to celeb lol.
Those people are generally celebrities themselves. I haven't seen any trait or aspiration like that currently, but feel free to keep searching or make one yourself. If you make one please share it, I'd be interested in it.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Those people are generally celebrities themselves. I haven't seen any trait or aspiration like that currently, but feel free to keep searching or make one yourself. If you make one please share it, I'd be interested in it.
I wish I was skilled enough to make one lol.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
EA doesn't moan because they've stated that as long as the content is publicly released, (not clear on the time frame. I forgot.) they basically won't pursue it. By the same token, EA's EULA pretty much says that you agree that ANY content created for their game by you becomes THEIR property, and they retain all rights. You are free to distribute at no charge, your creations... Blah blah blah. Of course if you get greedy and toss them behind a paywall with no public access, then you're screwed.

Herringbine

May 8, 2018
EA doesn't moan because they've stated that as long as the content is publicly released, (not clear on the time frame. I forgot.) they basically won't pursue it. By the same token, EA's EULA pretty much says that you agree that ANY content created for their game by you becomes THEIR property, and they retain all rights. You are free to distribute at no charge, your creations... Blah blah blah. Of course if you get greedy and toss them behind a paywall with no public access, then you're screwed.
If this situation with HMB ends up getting really big, EA might make an example of them. A lot of cc creators tend to forget that part about whose property is whos.

Jun 24, 2017
"No one wants the CC I use. In fact, I get five times as many downloads for EMPTY builds. They want MY CC. I’m not charging for CC, I’m charging for the HOME. Which most people don’t know HOW to construct. And if you want to be technical, stupid, take the $3 pledge and divide it by 900. How much of a “profit” am I then making from creators’ content? Less than a penny. I know that logic isn’t your thing. "

Sorry maybe I'm a little slow because I can't figure out where this 3/900 stuff comes from and how it makes her earn less than a penny's profit can anyone explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes