Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

weednes

Feb 9, 2019
I agree with almost everything that you have commented about the work of lifeline, Im neither excited to see so much "Gang Bang" but ...Hey it's free!!! get it or leave it, nobody forces you to download it, for my part I appreciate that someone gives me the option to decide that here
Anyway, I respect that Lifeline listens to her sponsors, whether you like it or not Lifeline does not work for us, he works for those people, they are the ones who pay the beers (and the joints) to Lifeline, another thing would be to be one of her sponsors and see how the majority pushes it in that direction ... There would be no other option than to withdraw the support
being a patreon is giving money to a artist because you believe in his talent and for him to keep doing more art, not to control what he does.
Right, unfortunately the times have changed, with kickstarted patreon etc people no longer support what they like, support what they want, It is a bad habit that we will not be able to correct
The sponsors seek their satisfaction, not to support the artist is what there is, the artists already know what they face when they decide to look for sponsors, nobody is innocent ... For that reason you devote yourself to tearing down payment walls
K.Leoric
I have seen the warn in discord about the bann for all the content made by ColonelNutty's
I suggest a warning in this thread, even if it is temporary to prevent F95 from getting dirty with that kind of content, many people here are not in the discord channel and there are always new arrivals ... you know I think it would not hurt to add it here

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
I have seen the warn in discord about the bann for all the content made by ColonelNutty's
I suggest a warning in this thread, even if it is temporary to prevent F95 from getting dirty with that kind of content, many people here are not in the discord channel and there are always new arrivals ... you know I think it would not hurt to add it here
I can't, i don't have the authority to do that in this forum, only on Discord.

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
actually isnt agreeing with weednes post just as good as the discord post? that way even though it isn't posted most of us here may be freaky but aren't sick and believe some lines you just shouldn't cross..

Reactions: maldo and DMDCT

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018
It's free isn't a get out of jail free card lol..
Once again, this is WW will never surpass Kinky World no time soon. Shit kinky world was trash too imo but advanced trash.

Only person I think earned his 10K+ a month is basemental.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
I agree with almost everything that you have commented about the work of lifeline, Im neither excited to see so much "Gang Bang" but ...Hey it's free!!! get it or leave it, nobody forces you to download it, for my part I appreciate that someone gives me the option to decide that here
Anyway, I respect that Lifeline listens to her sponsors, whether you like it or not Lifeline does not work for us, he works for those people, they are the ones who pay the beers (and the joints) to Lifeline, another thing would be to be one of her sponsors and see how the majority pushes it in that direction ... There would be no other option than to withdraw the support

Right, unfortunately the times have changed, with kickstarted patreon etc people no longer support what they like, support what they want, It is a bad habit that we will not be able to correct
The sponsors seek their satisfaction, not to support the artist is what there is, the artists already know what they face when they decide to look for sponsors, nobody is innocent ... For that reason you devote yourself to tearing down payment walls
K.Leoric
First of all: I appreciate your way of communicating. I mean I like reading calm and well explained messages :)
On the whole Lifeline is free matter, yeah I completely agree. See I'm always hesitant to criticize animators leaked here because it would seem a negative and a disrespect towards our leakers, but actually I'm grateful to every each of them and eventually I use most of the leaked animations, even if I don't like the direction or the work of the leaked animators. I appreciate a lot how much Manta, UYScutti, Sheik, Mia and all the others (who have usually different names here and there) as well as what King and the rest of the pirate staff do for me and us.

inecro

Mar 7, 2019
I see people here ask for houses every day, so... For those who want it, or rooms or households from EA Gallery but can't download from it cuz they are not original game owners, there's a way. This one I use for some time now and it seems fine.

weednes

Feb 9, 2019
Zorak update:
- Climax for shawty series (louana chair)
- Blowjob for shawty series (louna chair)
- Unenthusiastic thighjob (sofa)
- Buttjob + handjob (sofa)
Really appreciate
I can't, i don't have the authority to do that in this forum, only on Discord.
I get it, now I understand why you did not add anything related when you updated the thread
First of all: I appreciate your way of communicating. I mean I like reading calm and well explained messages :)
On the whole Lifeline is free matter, yeah I completely agree. See I'm always hesitant to criticize animators leaked here because it would seem a negative and a disrespect towards our leakers, but actually I'm grateful to every each of them and eventually I use most of the leaked animations, even if I don't like the direction or the work of the leaked animators. I appreciate a lot how much Manta, UYScutti, Sheik, Mia and all the others (who have usually different names here and there) as well as what King and the rest of the pirate staff do for me and us.
Hey I'm glad that my wonderful mastery of Shakespeare's language does not make you lose your patience when reading my ramblings:eek:, many thanks (y)
I agree with you
And Lifeline is a great animator, I also did not intend to criticize his work (starting because I would not be able to do what he does) perhaps it is a pity that one of the best in terms of the quality of his work is stagnating in a genre like "gangbang" but nothing lasts forever, we'll see other animations of Lifeline in the future (He does not have much more to do in relation to crowds)
About acknowledgments, yeah I also have all the animations too, I am a maniac of order and I am adding them as you all share them with us, really this thread and the discord channel are a gift, money aside, get all the mods and animations of different threads one by one is a deranged work, thanks to you people we only have to download a single link to have everything working after it is a matter of organizing it to your liking and keep it updated, the amount of time and effort that you have saved us all is considerable
So really the only thing that we can do is to thank all of you for your help and collaboration and show our respect for that

Reactions: ducky413
D

Deleted member 687892

We have heard through the sim's line that some here have tested HMB's Instagram Baddie Estate. Just wondering if anyone has had any issues with it. We are considering putting it back on the site and would like to hear if anyone else has had issues with the build

NuclearRayne

Sep 18, 2017
We have heard through the sim's line that some here have tested HMB's Instagram Baddie Estate. Just wondering if anyone has had any issues with it. We are considering putting it back on the site and would like to hear if anyone else has had issues with the build
I've had the original DWP download of her build in my game for 3 days with no issues. My game runs fine, saves fine, loads and exits fine. All of my other save files also run smoothly. The only odd thing I noticed was a dot next to a creators name in the mods folder. When I ran the files through S4S they were all intact and no errors showed when I ran them through conflict detector. Where's the corruption?
There isn't a single thing wrong with any of the files in her build, I have scanned them twice each with paid versions of Avast, Malwarebytes Premium and ESET. I have had those files in my game for 4 days, on my pc for 5 NOTHING at all is acting abnormal. I suspect she created a dummy account or sent one of her patreons to DWP to cause chaos and panic over those files, which is exactly what has occurred as a result. If you would like the files I have let me know!
Make sure you use bb.moveobjects on

D

Deleted member 687892

Thank you all. We didn't think there was anything wrong with the files either. The one person who did speak up was on our twitter. Everyone is asking for the build to be put back onto the site and this is the confirmation that we can do so without worrying

Herringbine

May 8, 2018
Thank you all. We didn't think there was anything wrong with the files either. The one person who did speak up was on our twitter. Everyone is asking for the build to be put back onto the site and this is the confirmation that we can do so without worrying
That makes me inclined to believe that they have no clue how to corrupt a file (maybe they put a .disabled or some shit?), or they didn't give the leaker a corrupted file and just did it to someone else. Doesn't matter cause it's still reported to Patreon.

Reactions: it_wasnt_me

it_wasnt_me

Dec 1, 2018
I’m inclined to say that person either had something else conflicting in their game, or is one of the people who think Mod Conflict Detector actually works. I’ve had zero issues with my game since installing the house and believe HMB only wanted you to believe there was an issue so you removed it. It would be impossible for them to corrupt the tray files or the CC and host corrupted content on Patreon’s platform. I’m sure they’ve been reported and have had to speak to the incident to an extent with the administrators/technical team at Patreon. You guys do good work. You had several people on your team test the files and didn’t have an issue—next time, trust your instinct and the evidence.

Sometimes I can download CC and unzip it to place in my game and I’ll get an error message. Then, I’ll re-download and unzip it and it’s totally fine. I’m inclined to believe that the person who complained had an issue with downloading that corrupted the file, nothing more.

Thanks for your hard work.

Herringbine

May 8, 2018
I’m sure they’ve been reported and have had to speak to the incident to an extent with the administrators/technical team at Patreon.
Sent a help ticket to Patreon 2 days ago. I used the screenshot where HMB admitted it in a Facebook message, but it had their personal name (though it seems that they use it publicly on a sims group) so I blurred it. Awaiting their response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes