Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rayoIII

Mar 18, 2019
does anyone know if better body by hiroki is working properly with the las version of Wicked Whims ?

Aug 20, 2017
We have heard through the sim's line that some here have tested HMB's Instagram Baddie Estate. Just wondering if anyone has had any issues with it. We are considering putting it back on the site and would like to hear if anyone else has had issues with the build
I downloaded it from DWP and installed it, and my game is working really well. I didn't move a family in, just had a good look around and then deleted the house cos for me the rooms were just too small and too cluttered and as is usually the case with these types of builds, it didn't live up to the photoshopp'd or reshaded screenshots she posted on her site. I've also downloaded, tried and deleted "Gentleman's Lane" for the same reason. I really appreciate the chance to see both lots in game thanks to DWP though and I kept some of the CC that came with both lots. :)

donc

Aug 7, 2017
So yesterday I installed strangerville and all female sims have bigger boobs, anyone knows what might caused this? I didn't change any mods :unsure:

weednes

Feb 9, 2019
So yesterday I installed strangerville and all female sims have bigger boobs, anyone knows what might caused this? I didn't change any mods :unsure:
It's the first time I hear something like that
Strangerville has given problems to more than one but that ...Its strangerbigboobsville :0

have you tried to start a new game?
do it and see if it also gives you the same problem in a new game
maybe something has been screwed up in your savegame with the update
also try to disconnect the mods and load the game, see what happens so you know if it can be a conflict with any of your mods

Reactions: ducky413 and donc

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
A.Trois

- Spanking on Table 01
- Deepthroat and puke floor
- Vaginal sex on shower
- Rubbing pussy on bed 02
- Rubbing pussy pool ladder
- Sexy masturbation FF sofa
- Triple kiss MFF floor
- Feet rubbing tits sofa
- 69 sofa
- Glory table climax
- Blowjob on chair
- Makeout hottub
- Doggy side sofa
- Spanking on table

donc

Aug 7, 2017
It's the first time I hear something like that
Strangerville has given problems to more than one but that ...Its strangerbigboobsville :0

have you tried to start a new game?
do it and see if it also gives you the same problem in a new game
maybe something has been screwed up in your savegame with the update
also try to disconnect the mods and load the game, see what happens so you know if it can be a conflict with any of your mods
Great advice, after 10 minutes of testing I was able to find out I got some stupid cc from sims4imagination sims called:
"B.C_Breast" "B.C_Butt" "B.C_Hips" - they make all your female sims thicc so guys that are downloading those be aware!

Reactions: weednes

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Great advice, after 10 minutes of testing I was able to find out I got some stupid cc from sims4imagination sims called:
"B.C_Breast" "B.C_Butt" "B.C_Hips" - they make all your female sims thicc so guys that are downloading those be aware!
That's the main reason I use Sims4 Studio to remove the valid for random flags on everything I add to my game. I don't like surprises like that.

inecro

Mar 7, 2019
Honestly, I don't know why ppl buy SIM4IMAGINATIN sims. They are nothing special and far from special. To me not even good enough to dump them in w*ore house to work for my playing sim. When I compare them to I can freely say that S4I are crap. Katverse also made great townie makeovers. Sims are not all she creates. She's CC creator so half of sim content is hers. And she ask nothing but buy me a coffee, IF YOU WISH. Damn! She and all creators with such attitude deserve to be payed or donated with more than just coffee price. I'm waiting for more sims from this talented person cuz she sure knows how to make a unique and good looking sim. Huge respect!

weednes

Feb 9, 2019
Nice!!!
I'm glad you could fix the problem
Good detail on your part for warn that was what caused the problem, you are right, may be useful in the future
Can't get most of these because of the adfly crap. Could you please put them on SimFileShare?

Edit: I managed to get them, but it took a lot of clicking and waiting. Adfly is such a PITA! Also sent you a code for SFS for future use.
Adfly... Adfly is like testicular cancer

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
OLL $10 Tier - 12 NEW ANIMATIONS! March/Pre-April Set!
  • · Side Standing Sagittarius Leg Lift Position (AP)
  • · Barbell Facing Standing Split Leg Lift Position (AP)
  • · Side Standing Sagittarius Leg Lift Position Climax (AP)
  • · Arm Hold Half Eiffel Tower Bent Over (AP)
  • · Nirvana Rabbit Facing Bang Feet Hold Position (AP)
  • · Nirvana Rabbit Facing Bang Feet Hold Position Climax (AP)
What the fuck are those names...
Nirvana Rabbit Facing Bang Feet Hold Position Climax (AP), is that a Skill from some RPG that you must spend AP to use it? :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes