Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Trying to create and Aspiration where a Sims is a slut for celebrities. Likes to sleep with nothing but famous people, but running into a problem. On the different levels of the aspiration, I wanted woohoo with a certain number of celebrities as one of the requirements, but something I didn't do is keeping the woohoo from registering with the aspiration. The skills requirement works, but not the woohooing. What didn't I do right?

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Shit.. I missed the sims4imagination leaked since I stayed out of f95 yesterday. Anyone willing to upload the ones on on DWP somewhere? or send the files to DWP so it can be properly archived? thread release often get buried after a while.

Sorry again for being a PITA for Sims4Imagination.

Sep 21, 2018
Shit.. I missed the sims4imagination leaked since I stayed out of f95 yesterday. Anyone willing to upload the ones on on DWP somewhere? or send the files to DWP so it can be properly archived? thread release often get buried after a while.

Sorry again for being a PITA for Sims4Imagination.
it's available on the discord server currently

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018

if yall want to read all the hmb drama
Lol what she do wrong.. You wan't the shit, you can't replicate the shit so just buy the shit or move on. She's a bitch but I don't see what she did wrong to start all this crying. She's #1 in her craft ( Popularity wise ) so the things being said about her are expected anyway. Hell, there are debates about why turbodriver doesn't deserve 16K a month, it just comes with the territory.

Sep 21, 2018
Lol what she do wrong.. You wan't the shit, you can't replicate the shit so just buy the shit or move on. She's a bitch but I don't see what she did wrong to start all this crying.
How is she a bitch if she didn't do anything wrong? (I'm not defending her because I haven't been keeping up with everything.) I'm just curious because your statement kind of contradicts itself.

Reactions: RandomCrsz

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018
How is she a bitch if she didn't do anything wrong? (I'm not defending her because I haven't been keeping up with everything.) I'm just curious because your statement kind of contradicts itself.
She a bitch because of her attitude not her actions my g. No contradictions, I'm just not an internet dude so you might not understand how I word shit or the words I choose to use.

Sep 21, 2018
She a bitch because of her attitude not her actions my g. No contradictions I'm just not a internet dude so you might not understand how I word shit or the words I choose to use.
Understood. It's clearer now since you mentioned it's her attitude that makes her such, whereas that wasn't stated beforehand. As I said, was merely curious.

donc

Aug 7, 2017
Lol what she do wrong.. You wan't the shit, you can't replicate the shit so just buy the shit or move on. She's a bitch but I don't see what she did wrong to start all this crying. She's #1 in her craft so the things being said about her expected anyway. Hell, there are debates about why turbodriver doesn't deserve 16K a month, it just comes with the territory.
Only thing I see is that she uses content from that guy that said he is against pay-walls and his content is not to be included in such downloads.

Reactions: ChiraqFreaky

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018
Only thing I see is that she uses content from that guy that said he is against pay-walls and his content is not to be included in such downloads.
That's literally all I've seen. Which is like a minuscule reason to make her public enemy #1. Personally it's more convenient for her to do that for her supporters but she could just put it in a free folder, so when they grab the download they just scroll I guess and find the appropriate build folder and boom problem solved. Better than making some goofy ass list of cc used and making someone spend hours downloading it all.

Sep 13, 2018
That's literally all I've seen. Which is like a minuscule reason to make her public enemy #1. Personally it's more convenient for her to do that for her supporters but she could just put it in a free folder, so when they grab the download they just scroll I guess and find the appropriate build folder and boom problem solved. Better than making some goofy ass list of cc used and making someone spend hours downloading it all.
I'll wager she is persona non grata because of her attitude, violations of EA guidelines for cc, and what I imagine are flagrant violations of cc Terms of Use. She acts like she's Frank Lloyd Wright because she can build to a photo on a Google image search. It is something that everybody that owns TS4 can do, given enough time and practice. It is a task with a very low barrier to entry and low overhead. She also violates EA guidelines for making cc available for free after a certain period. I've gotten past all that, I chock it up to capitalism. She found a way to earn money for something that everyone can do and hasn't been caught yet. Where I draw the line is putting other peoples' content behind her own paywalls. I can't be bothered to look at all the TOU's from every cc she used in her builds but I can't imagine too many allow someone else to profit off of their creations. She makes money off of other peoples' work. My employer makes money off of my hard work, but I am fairly compensated for that work in the form of salary and benefits package. Many people enjoy her builds and a lot of people pay for them, I get that. What I don't get is violating community guidelines, disrespecting the hard work of others and then playing the victim when someone calls her out. Enron made a lot of products that people used and enjoyed; they also broke the rules in the marketplace by engaging in insider trading and fraudulent accounting practices. HMB makes a lot of products that people enjoy, but until she starts to follow the rules of the marketplace in which she operates, I will continue to regard her with a certain level of disdain that I feel she has earned.

iAmTheFuture

Oct 21, 2017
Lol what she do wrong.. You wan't the shit, you can't replicate the shit so just buy the shit or move on. She's a bitch but I don't see what she did wrong to start all this crying. She's #1 in her craft ( Popularity wise ) so the things being said about her are expected anyway. Hell, there are debates about why turbodriver doesn't deserve 16K a month, it just comes with the territory.
I understand both sides of this, personally. The pictures she posts of her builds to Tumblr and everywhere else are PHENOMENAL! I've seen the pictures and gone, "Whoa, I have to download this". I was contemplating becoming a Patron just to download her shit when I found a link posted somewhere. When I put them in my game, I was really blown away. I've never seen a TS4 house that looks like one of hers. The way her mind works to place objects and do certain things was inspiring. That being said, I deleted the house after I looked at it because it felt more like "art" than a liveable house to me. Every room was way too big and it would take Sims forever to get from one place to another, in my opinion. I did keep all of the CC though and one day I plan to go through it and save what I want and delete the rest.

I am soooo entertained by her responses and how people have come at her. She has really held her own and it's hilarious to me. Can you imagine the whole community coming down on you at once and you're super nonchalant about everything like "Eh, my husband and I make over $700k yearly and this game is just that... a game to me, so when I'm done playing and uploading is when you'll stop seeing me and not a moment before". IT'S WILD!!! I was like yesssss, you tell 'em sister. I love the attitude.

On the other side, I don't think it's fair to include someone else's CC inside of one of your builds that people can only access by paying for it. From a moral standpoint, it doesn't seem fair. Idk what is and what is not legal because I'm of half a mind to believe none of this CC/Mod/Patreon shit is LEGAL at all. So...

I think a good solution would be to upload her empty house for 3 weeks for her subscribers on Patreon and then when the house becomes FREE FOR EVERYONE after the 3 week period, upload a NEW file with all of the CC. That way no one can say she's selling her designs WITH anyone else's CC. That should make everyone happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes