Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018
I think a good solution would be to upload her empty house for 3 weeks for her subscribers on Patreon and then when the house becomes FREE FOR EVERYONE after the 3 week period, upload a NEW file with all of the CC. That way no one can say she's selling her designs WITH anyone else's CC. That should make everyone happy.
Or just have free folders somewhere already prepared for said builds lol. Like a link inside the download that leads to the cc folder. The controversy lit, the internet is so sensitive to shit that does not affect them or their real life that it's sad.

Reactions: iAmTheFuture

bubboba

Apr 23, 2018
After updating WW to v4.3.5.141 and Basemental Drugs to v2.9.8.17.97, I've encountered error with Nisa's Mod. Seems that something probably conflits with latest Basemental Drugs version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

geebes

Mar 8, 2019
After updating WW to v4.3.5.141 and Basemental Drugs to v2.9.8.17.97, I've encountered error with Nisa's Mod. Seems that something probably conflits with latest Basemental Drugs version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nisa just posted an update (compatibility for latest WW and Basemental updates): **UPDATED ** If you downloaded this earlier, please re-download. I accidentally uploaded the wrong file.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
That's literally all I've seen. Which is like a minuscule reason to make her public enemy #1. Personally it's more convenient for her to do that for her supporters but she could just put it in a free folder, so when they grab the download they just scroll I guess and find the appropriate build folder and boom problem solved. Better than making some goofy ass list of cc used and making someone spend hours downloading it all.
In her case, aside from being a an arrogant ass, she uses the possessive "MY" content, when in fact EA's EULA clearly states that anything you create for their game, is in fact theirs, NOT yours. This not only makes her an arrogant ass, but an ignorant arrogant ass. :)

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
In her case, aside from being a an arrogant ass, she uses the possessive "MY" content, when in fact EA's EULA clearly states that anything you create for their game, is in fact theirs, NOT yours. This not only makes her an arrogant ass, but an ignorant arrogant ass. :)
yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup. That is definitely what most Patreon pages don't get at all.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I understand both sides of this, personally. The pictures she posts of her builds to Tumblr and everywhere else are PHENOMENAL! I've seen the pictures and gone, "Whoa, I have to download this". I was contemplating becoming a Patron just to download her shit when I found a link posted somewhere. When I put them in my game, I was really blown away. I've never seen a TS4 house that looks like one of hers. The way her mind works to place objects and do certain things was inspiring. That being said, I deleted the house after I looked at it because it felt more like "art" than a liveable house to me. Every room was way too big and it would take Sims forever to get from one place to another, in my opinion. I did keep all of the CC though and one day I plan to go through it and save what I want and delete the rest.

I am soooo entertained by her responses and how people have come at her. She has really held her own and it's hilarious to me. Can you imagine the whole community coming down on you at once and you're super nonchalant about everything like "Eh, my husband and I make over $700k yearly and this game is just that... a game to me, so when I'm done playing and uploading is when you'll stop seeing me and not a moment before". IT'S WILD!!! I was like yesssss, you tell 'em sister. I love the attitude.

On the other side, I don't think it's fair to include someone else's CC inside of one of your builds that people can only access by paying for it. From a moral standpoint, it doesn't seem fair. Idk what is and what is not legal because I'm of half a mind to believe none of this CC/Mod/Patreon shit is LEGAL at all. So...

I think a good solution would be to upload her empty house for 3 weeks for her subscribers on Patreon and then when the house becomes FREE FOR EVERYONE after the 3 week period, upload a NEW file with all of the CC. That way no one can say she's selling her designs WITH anyone else's CC. That should make everyone happy.
Frankly, if her and her husband make that kind of cash, (which I seriously doubt) then she is a bigger asshole than I thought. What's the point of a paywall when you don't need the money? Obviously, her ego is bigger than she is, and she must see donations as homage to her. Her bullshit just doesn't smell right.

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Frankly, if her and her husband make that kind of cash, (which I seriously doubt) then she is a bigger asshole than I thought. What's the point of a paywall when you don't need the money? Obviously, her ego is bigger than she is, and she must see donations as homage to her. Her bullshit just doesn't smell right.
She's a meme.

Reactions: MickCasanova
Sep 13, 2018
Annual income is no indicator of class. I'll stipulate that her family pulls in close to $1M annually. I'll stipulate that she's an extraordinarily talented builder who makes quality homes. I don't really have a problem with someone selling what others want to buy. I don't have much of a problem with her ego regarding her work, but it's gone a bit too far recently. Good on her for making money playing a game and I tip my hat to her artistry. That's all she gets from me. She puts the content of OTHER PEOPLE behind HER paywalls. She lies to the community and makes empty legal threats in an attempt to silence DWP and others. She breaks the rules of the marketplace in which she operates, and thus deserves criticism and ridicule. I look at this as the community's way of saying "remember, you are mortal."

geebes

Mar 8, 2019
It's most likely WW... Nisa's mod almost always breaks when WW is updated. Something she does ties into WW, and not Basemental as far as I know.
Yeah, it's to make it compatible with the latest WW and Basemental updates. Sorry, should have said.

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
Nisa just posted an update:
That looks like an update for the free (non-Patreon) versions available on LoversLab.

The latest version mentioned on her Patreon page is 2.1.0d, which is from almost two weeks ago, so I guess we'll have to wait until she releases a fix. Until then, you probably shouldn't update to the latest Basemental version.

iAmTheFuture

Oct 21, 2017
So the latest WickedWhims update says animations will auto-adjust if you have a height mod installed and the Sims are different heights. I have a height mod installed, enabled the setting, and it's still not lining up for me. I use the one from SimmyTheSim which Turbo states is compatible.

Is this working for anyone else? And which height mod do you use?

Reactions: adamz

geebes

Mar 8, 2019
That looks like an update for the free (non-Patreon) versions available on LoversLab.

The latest version mentioned on her Patreon page is 2.1.0d, which is from almost two weeks ago, so I guess we'll have to wait until she releases a fix. Until then, you probably shouldn't update to the latest Basemental version.
That was my bad, somehow managed to upload the wrong one. Sorry, I'm new to posting links. This should be the correct patreon version:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes