Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

weednes

Feb 9, 2019
"No one wants the CC I use. In fact, I get five times as many downloads for EMPTY builds. They want MY CC. I’m not charging for CC, I’m charging for the HOME. Which most people don’t know HOW to construct. And if you want to be technical, stupid, take the $3 pledge and divide it by 900. How much of a “profit” am I then making from creators’ content? Less than a penny. I know that logic isn’t your thing. "

Sorry maybe I'm a little slow because I can't figure out where this 3/900 stuff comes from and how it makes her earn less than a penny's profit can anyone explain?
3$ - 300 cents divide it by 900 and....well
Easy, who cares?

On the other hand, reading the hermajestic nonsense explanations
I am amazed at the ease that this girl has to affirm that others do not know how to build in the game...

Reactions: trolololooo
Jun 24, 2017
3$ - 300 cents divide it by 900 and....well
easy, who cares?
I know what $3 divided by 900 is I'm asking if anyone knows what the 900 number represents. Without context of the 900 it would be like me saying I make $10 a hour now divide that by (some random number) and you will easily see I am making less then 1 penny a hour. As to why it matters people are apparently mad at her for using other peoples cc and selling it but if she isn't making any profit on doing so they would be mad for no reason.

Reactions: maldo

weednes

Feb 9, 2019
I know what $3 divided by 900 is I'm asking if anyone knows what the 900 number represents. Without context of the 900 it would be like me saying I make $10 a hour now divide that by (some random number) and you will easily see I am making less then 1 penny a hour. .
Come on, it was irony

OK do not give importance to those nonsense, you do not understand where the 900 comes from because it is a stupidity that she writes to try to make sense of her shitless nonsense, she has written 900 as she could have written 9000 at that time
Does 900 fit with the downloads of her content?
with her patreon sponsors?
fit this number with something you have proof related to the subject?

I'm not 100% with this topic and I'm taking it as the nonsense to laugh that is
Maybe another person more involved in the subject that knows more than us 2 contradicts me, but I bet 3 fingers of my left hand that what she says in that post is another nonsense to excuse herself

She is the classic person with a disproportionate ego, she will say anything to sustain the lies she has told herself to sustain that ego, keep that in mind when you read about this topic...you can not use logic to understand what someone lacking in logic says

As to why it matters people are apparently mad at her for using other peoples cc and selling it but if she isn't making any profit on doing so they would be mad for no reason.
Sure she is a poor victim of the circumstances
She sell her content?
Yes
Is there any third-party content in her buildings?
Everything indicates that yep there is
She earn money with that?
Sure, if her do not win anything, she could simply have shared her content on one of the many sites where people share their content for free and ready to go. Sure she set up a payment wall for something ;)
People are mad because she exceeded the limit with her ego and greed and now it rains shit from all directions

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Anarcis

Bedside Banging, Anal Single and Double Beds, MF/MM.
Sneakily Touching, mutual MF Handjob Sofas and Loveseats.
Triple Penetration MMMF Vaginal for Double Beds.
Vampiric Sperm Suck, MF(vampire)/MM(vampire) Climax for Floors!
Acrobatic Oral Work MFF Oraljob for Floors.

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018
Why does lifeline keep making unnecessary ass animations.. 8M 1F Gangbang? Yea somebody is using that frequently if at all, right? And why the hell everybody mad at the bitch who makes the nice houses??

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Lifeline is getting many requests about gangbangs, even though he made plenty of them. The fault is of his supporters.
When you become the slave of your supporters it is mostly your fault for giving them such power. Now I don't know if Lifeline enjoys making only gangbangs animations, but the creator should have never let his patreons decide which animations he makes each and every time (direct/paid extra commissions aside). Even if you are so desperate to open mass request patreon tiers, there are alternatives to the "creativity shackles" I believe.

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018
When you become the slave of your supporters it is mostly your fault for giving them such power. Now I don't know if Lifeline enjoys making only gangbangs animations, but the creator should have never let his patreons decide which animations he makes each and every time (direct/paid extra commissions aside). Even if you are so desperate to open mass request patreon tiers, there are alternatives to the "creativity shackles" I believe.
This is why WW don't progress lol.. It's the same shit each and every time. Some weird shit, The same shit and no effort shit.

zfvg

Sep 17, 2018
The "customer is always right" applies here. If people are paying for it why not give them what they want?

Reactions: shatthebat

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
I know it's a pirate site, but his project seems to be really interesting.

probably worth the support

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Because that's not what patreon was supposed to be, being a patreon is giving money to a artist because you believe in his talent and for him to keep doing more art, not to control what he does.
I think people forget what being a patron used to mean. Whenever I think of Patreon I think of a Patron of the arts. Like, actual arts.

How rich people use to give money to painters or sculptors they use to like so that they would continue doing their work. Sure, sometimes they would have an advantage over other customers but not always and it was the artist that decided and every once in a while they would make something exclusively for their patron. The patron did not decided 100% of the time what the artist would do.

People (Some CC creators really) took the concept of a patron and distorted it completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes