Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolkpen

Oct 10, 2017
Unless there was another update:

Zorak Sex Animations UPDATED, hope one you would share it!
I already did. It got lost in the sea of people asking stuff, sfs codes and complaining.
Also, what was with a bunch of people asking for SFS invites in the first place? I have a hard tme believing that many people were planning on hosting files on SFS.

weednes

Feb 9, 2019
Unless there was another update:
Also, what was with a bunch of people asking for SFS invites in the first place? I have a hard tme believing that many people were planning on hosting files on SFS.
Surely many would be very disappointed to see what in fact is SFS.
The truth is that at least here SFS is not being used too much...I only saw 3 or 4 people upload something using SFS Well i guess it is a useless option, if the "important files" are shared with this system, then the thread would have an even greater problem of SFS access code requests
Sad, the truth is I like SFS as a server for uploads

But are you really annoyed by the requests for SFS access codes here people?
Maybe, open a thread here only for SFS code requests and drop all the SFS requests to that thread...
It could be an idea to solve the problem and keep this thread "cleaner" (Maybe in the discord channel?! ??! :unsure:)

Author's note: I have used "SFS" 8 times in the development of this post o_O I have to stop smoking shits :cautious:

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
Hey guys I have a noob quesion. Can these mods work with Fitgirl repack of Sims 4? (version 1.50.67.1020). Thank you

NuclearRayne

Sep 18, 2017
I noticed yours is 1.4gb, was there something you had to take out of the previous one? Just curious because the one I had before was 1.6gb and thank you so much for reuploading it!
I didn't remove anything, other then the cleaning and merging of bits and bobs with s4s that I do with every package before I put it in my game those files are exactly the same as they were when I downloaded them.

Reactions: RandomCrsz

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Quick question about MCCC, when installing it for the first time (had it before but not had it installed in a while) do ya need to start a new game to get the full benefits? if so, what changes does it make on current saves compared to a new save. Cheers for any answers that can be provided.

mbl666

Jan 21, 2018
Quick question about MCCC, when installing it for the first time (had it before but not had it installed in a while) do ya need to start a new game to get the full benefits? if so, what changes does it make on current saves compared to a new save. Cheers for any answers that can be provided.
Works on a saved game.... I have just tried it

Reactions: RevanXe
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes