Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KikkiKitty24

Jul 31, 2018
Cosplaysimmers full collection - 28 April 2019

Okay, so, it has nothing to do with WW, this one is a clothing creator who's reproducing outfits mostly from famous videogames or anime. On the general aspect, there are both MM (Maxis Match) and Alpha, or sometimes i'd say it's mixed.
Till now, i think their preferences is Final Fantasy cosplay, and seriously, i'm in love with it.

As their site for free stuff is full of ads and stuff like that, i'll include the patreon files which is containing the free stuff as well.

For the moment, no previews, but i'll add them (there are a lot) with individual links for each file if you guys want me to (but i'm seriously lazy at the moment ^^).

So here's the links to the complete collection released so far :

Thank you!!!!!!! :D

Reactions: UYScutti23
Sep 13, 2018
Ooohwee who pissed in her cornflakes? This is the new KawaiiStacie homepage on her website. Laughing at that caveat about how using Ad-blockers on her website causes problems, when in fact using Ad-blockers on her website allows me to peruse without problems and download her files without going through those click sites

View attachment 292202
Looking at that last bullet point, I'm wondering if Patrons of "Kawaiistacie" are "entitled" to things from her because she is working for them (indirectly).

As to whom pissed in her cornflakes, I've no idea. I'm guessing somebody borked their game and sent her a few "nasty grams" in thanks. These are "CYA" (Cover Your Ass) items and it seems reactionary. Not that I mind a little CYA, but it does seem like she's late to the party but trying to pretend like she'd been there the whole time even though everybody saw her sneak in the back door.

Reactions: iAmTheFuture
Sep 13, 2018
In other news:

I tried browsing TSR yesterday (first time in a while) for a shopping haul. Turns out my TSR Freemium script quit working. Reinstalled TamperMonkey and the script to no avail. I was curious if anyone else is having that problem. With the script working it is a functional and useful site; without that script it becomes a bloated mass of ads and slow scripts that loads pages like it's 1995 again.

Reactions: iAmTheFuture

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Reactions: Rassmuss20

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
(...)
without that script it becomes a bloated mass of ads and slow scripts that loads pages like it's 1995 again.
I can't help you with your question since I don't use that script, but you should install uBlock Origin to block ads. I visit TSR sometimes, see no ads and have to wait 10 secs to download. Not perfect, but at least the site does not bring my browser to its knees with excess ads.

You can whitelist sites that you don't mind seeing ads (since it helps pay for hosting).

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
In other news:

I tried browsing TSR yesterday (first time in a while) for a shopping haul. Turns out my TSR Freemium script quit working. Reinstalled TamperMonkey and the script to no avail. I was curious if anyone else is having that problem. With the script working it is a functional and useful site; without that script it becomes a bloated mass of ads and slow scripts that loads pages like it's 1995 again.
I use the freemium script along with the tsr adskipper chrome extension and have no problems. I just checked and it all looks good. Maybe there's a conflict and you need to clean your cookies or something. ETA: I also use Ublock and adflykiller vas well.

I always did find it creepy how a guy got his cherry popped when he doesn't have a pussy. lol
Will we need a update for BD as well since its required?
That wasn't mentioned, and I doubt it because it isn't a major content update.

Reactions: maldo

burninghouse

Dec 3, 2018
Cosplaysimmers full collection - 28 April 2019

Okay, so, it has nothing to do with WW, this one is a clothing creator who's reproducing outfits mostly from famous videogames or anime. On the general aspect, there are both MM (Maxis Match) and Alpha, or sometimes i'd say it's mixed.
Till now, i think their preferences is Final Fantasy cosplay, and seriously, i'm in love with it.

As their site for free stuff is full of ads and stuff like that, i'll include the patreon files which is containing the free stuff as well.

For the moment, no previews, but i'll add them (there are a lot) with individual links for each file if you guys want me to (but i'm seriously lazy at the moment ^^).

So here's the links to the complete collection released so far :

Whats the pass word for unpacking the allfreecontentdownload ?

Reactions: UYScutti23

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Is deleting the "localthumbcache" important? I have never done it, when adding or removing mods...
As far as I can tell, it makes absolutely no difference. I've yet to hear a logical explanation as to why it's even relevant to delete the thumbnail cache considering it then has to be rebuilt every time you delete it. If someone can give a logical explanation that actually makes sense as to why it should be deleted, then fine. I've looked through this file and it simply contains the thumbnails to all of the portrait panels the game uses. Like the gallery, the in game panels, etc. It makes no logical sense to continuously delete it every time you load a new mod. Sort of like saying you need to throw salt over your shoulder for luck. lol...

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
The size of the file continues to grow as you play the game , my localthumbcache file currently stands at 41,788KB ,after deleting and restarting the game it shrinks to 814KB. Deleting the file will make game loading slightly faster ,especially with older GPU/CPU's . Other than the game loading time , as far as I am aware of, I have had no other issues.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
In other news:

Just tried right now, no problem with it for me.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Whats the pass word for unpacking the allfreecontentdownload ?
Yes, sorry, i forgot that one, i'll edit my first post !

Password is : coscos19

However i'm not sure you need it as i believe i already unzipped that one (i didn't questionned myself a lot, i've put everything i found in my folder to be sure i don't forget anything, so there will probably be a lot of duplicates)

Sep 13, 2018
I use the freemium script along with the tsr adskipper chrome extension and have no problems. I just checked and it all looks good. Maybe there's a conflict and you need to clean your cookies or something. ETA: I also use Ublock and adflykiller vas well.

That wasn't mentioned, and I doubt it because it isn't a major content update.
Okay, update after some troubleshooting:

I cleaned my cookies and temporary files and did a completely fresh reinstall of Chrome with no extensions other than TamperMonkey w/ TSR freemium script. None of that worked. I even tried a fresh install on my alternate Google account and installed only the scripts you mentioned, that didn't work either. I looked at the TSR freemium script and started removing some syntax errors, which borked it because I suck at coding. Reinstalled again, this time just copy and pasting from Github then adding the script manually. TamperMonkey recognizes the script and gives it access to the TSR site, but it fails to intercept all of those script calls and inject the vip membership bit; essentially it fails to work as advertised. I restarted the process again after restarting my computer to the same end: broken.

Defeated and despondent I set about my preparations for hari-kari. I had a good meal, drank my sake, and wrote my poem. Dressed in my finest kimono with my wakizashi prepared, my kaishakunin stood ready. Just before I reached for my ceremonial blade, I had an epiphany: TamperMonkey works with Firefox as well! I exclaimed with glee and brought the ceremony to an immediate halt, thankfully my kaishakunin was not prepared for his role. I started Firefox, installed TamperMonkey, the TSR Freemium script and sat in awe as my efforts bore fruit. With my honor now restored I got to keep my wretched life. The only thing left now is to have another shot of sake, remove my Kimono and burn my poem... oh and download a few more gigs of cc.

The end.

Jun 19, 2017
Okay, update after some troubleshooting:

I cleaned my cookies and temporary files and did a completely fresh reinstall of Chrome with no extensions other than TamperMonkey w/ TSR freemium script. None of that worked. I even tried a fresh install on my alternate Google account and installed only the scripts you mentioned, that didn't work either. I looked at the TSR freemium script and started removing some syntax errors, which borked it because I suck at coding. Reinstalled again, this time just copy and pasting from Github then adding the script manually. TamperMonkey recognizes the script and gives it access to the TSR site, but it fails to intercept all of those script calls and inject the vip membership bit; essentially it fails to work as advertised. I restarted the process again after restarting my computer to the same end: broken.

Defeated and despondent I set about my preparations for hari-kari. I had a good meal, drank my sake, and wrote my poem. Dressed in my finest kimono with my wakizashi prepared, my kaishakunin stood ready. Just before I reached for my ceremonial blade, I had an epiphany: TamperMonkey works with Firefox as well! I exclaimed with glee and brought the ceremony to an immediate halt, thankfully my kaishakunin was not prepared for his role. I started Firefox, installed TamperMonkey, the TSR Freemium script and sat in awe as my efforts bore fruit. With my honor now restored I got to keep my wretched life. The only thing left now is to have another shot of sake, remove my Kimono and burn my poem... oh and download a few more gigs of cc.

The end.
Firefox saving lives

Reactions: RobinF

bubboba

Apr 23, 2018
If you have issues with TSR Freemium you have to downgrade script version to v3.1.4r. Version 3.1.5r seems to be broken on Chrome but previous works fine.
1. Remove latest version of TSR Freemium script (v3.1.5r) in TM (TamperMonkey) dashboard
2. Install older version from there:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. Open TM dashboard - click Edit icon of TSR Premium script

4. Open Settings bookmark, uncheck "Check fo updates" and click save

5. ???
6. Profit
Tested on Google Chrome 74.0.3729.108 (64-bit)

Sep 13, 2018
If you have issues with TSR Freemium you have to downgrade script version to v3.1.4r. Version 3.1.5r seems to be broken on Chrome but previous works fine.
1. Remove latest version of TSR Freemium script (v3.1.5r) in TM (TamperMonkey) dashboard
View attachment 292689

View attachment 292690

5. ???
6. Profit
Thanks for the detailed assistance. If I would have tried that last night I would have saved myself hours. I downgraded to 3.1.4r and it works fine on Chrome. Thanks again.

Sep 21, 2018
View attachment 292689

View attachment 292690

5. ???
6. Profit
You're a godsend. I've been having issues with 3.1.5 for days now, but was too shy to say anything. THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes