Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy_dash

Jan 30, 2019
SOO ive this problem when i open the community galery while playing, like i can download lots and all but i cant see the informations; the lots size, of whatever the creator wrote as informations about it creation. Does someone else has the same problem ??

Sep 13, 2018
SOO ive this problem when i open the community galery while playing, like i can download lots and all but i cant see the informations; the lots size, of whatever the creator wrote as informations about it creation. Does someone else has the same problem ??
If you are just seeing a bunch of question marks I seem to recall that was a bug that EA created then fixed a few months ago. If you're running a legit copy, double check Origin to make sure your game is updated. If you're running a cracked version, check the usual suspects to look for 1.50.67.1020. If that's not the issue, the above steps may still work.

Reactions: Candy_dash

burninghouse

Dec 3, 2018
Yes, sorry, i forgot that one, i'll edit my first post !

Password is : coscos19

However i'm not sure you need it as i believe i already unzipped that one (i didn't questionned myself a lot, i've put everything i found in my folder to be sure i don't forget anything, so there will probably be a lot of duplicates)
thanks

Reactions: UYScutti23

KikkiKitty24

Jul 31, 2018
KS- Slice of Life Update

"1. Please completely delete the old version of this mod.
2. Please delete your localthumbcache file before you start the game."
3. How to delete your localthumbcache:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
i downloaded the script but where can i get tsr manager so i can use it
If you have issues with TSR Freemium you have to downgrade script version to v3.1.4r. Version 3.1.5r seems to be broken on Chrome but previous works fine.
1. Remove latest version of TSR Freemium script (v3.1.5r) in TM (TamperMonkey) dashboard
2. Install older version from there:
3. Open TM dashboard - click Edit icon of TSR Premium script
View attachment 292689

4. Open Settings bookmark, uncheck "Check fo updates" and click save
View attachment 292690

5. ???
6. Profit
Tested on Google Chrome 74.0.3729.108 (64-bit)

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Is there a new version of MCCC? I keep getting errors in my game.

Also getting a last exception
I've seen those, pretty much harmless.
Until we have a better solution, use MC tuner / autonomy scan / search autonomy for "chess" and disable all the interactions related with chess.
I haven't debugged enough but seem like a mistaken reference injected into the chess table, and/or the game's autonomy system trying to give Tom Peeping the Role but if fails the filters.
You will notice that some sim, either in your household or on a nearby area is playing chess, and the game is trying to assign another sim to join.
The errors don't stop until you reset the chess table (Shift+click/reset object)

bubboba

Apr 23, 2018
i downloaded the script but where can i get tsr manager so i can use it
You can get TSR CC Manager from there (TSR script required for access to download this app):
As I remember you'll need an TSR account to use it (you can create for free). I don't use this app becasue I prefer downloading directly from website. If you have free account with installed TSR freemium script you can download all packs from basket.

Reactions: Darth Keadus
U

User_1379409

Hey Guys are there any Animation for the Animals Expansion? I truly bet there are, thought about buying the Expansion, just wanted to ask if there are animations, that would be an added Bonus

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Hey Guys are there any Animation for the Animals Expansion? I truly bet there are, thought about buying the Expansion, just wanted to ask if there are animations, that would be an added Bonus
Wicked Whims animations? There is, have seen it around, but quickly moved away from it.

Reactions: User_1379409

Candy_dash

Jan 30, 2019
If you are just seeing a bunch of question marks I seem to recall that was a bug that EA created then fixed a few months ago. If you're running a legit copy, double check Origin to make sure your game is updated. If you're running a cracked version, check the usual suspects to look for 1.50.67.1020. If that's not the issue, the above steps may still work.
Ive the legit version of sims and i did all the updates but still got those ''??????'', I think ill just make a new Sims 4 folder and put back my mods and saved games in the new one but im not quite sure its a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes