Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Is there a new version of MCCC? I keep getting errors in my game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also getting a last exception
I'm having issues as well. Basically even though modules are installed all i see is blank buttons. I thought that was what the latest update addressed?

Mizu_H.

Sep 21, 2018
MCCC 6.3.0.1 regular:
MCCC 6.3.0.1 woohoo:

The files were sent to me by a generous user who wanted me to leak them instead of him, so it's his merit :)
Hey guys, I just update my MCCC from these links and when I click on a sim there's an empty option (see this ). When I click on it, I see . Is it possible to solve this little problem? Does anyone else have it?

bubboba

Apr 23, 2018
Hey guys, I just update my MCCC from these links and when I click on a sim there's an empty option (see this ). When I click on it, I see . Is it possible to solve this little problem? Does anyone else have it?
It seems this is translation related issue. There are no issues with blank buttons on en_us but I've discovered errors with MC Woohoo module while visiting The Shrieking Llama bar:

Reactions: Mizu_H. and ParSim

Mizu_H.

Sep 21, 2018
It seems this is translation related issue. There are no issues with blank buttons on en_us but I've discovered errors with MC Woohoo module while visiting The Shrieking Llama bar:
I guess is probably the translation as you said, but how can I take off the translation and have mcc in en_us?

demoniders

May 1, 2018
Is it better to replace mods when updating them or deleting and just placing the new version?? Because I always replace and I was wondering if that had any kind of effect on my game.

bubboba

Apr 23, 2018
I guess is probably the translation as you said, but how can I take off the translation and have mcc in en_us?
You can change your game language to en_us till stable version of MCCC will be released.
If you own only it_IT version, you have to add language strings.
Instructions (1.51.77.1020 only):
1. Check your current game version. If your version is different than 1.51.77.1020, please update your game or ask me for older version of language pack).
2. Download language pack (works with CODEX and legit Origin versions without region locks):
3. Extract content to your The Sims 4 installation folder (example dir of latest CODEX version: C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4 StrangerVille) and apply all changes
4. Download EN_US reg file (compatible with 64-bit version only or 32-bit installed on 32-bit OS only):
5. Open downloaded reg file and apply changes.
NOTE: Other languages may generate different locations of saves/mods/trays - if you "lose" your mods/saves just copy your stuff to newly generated folders.

If you want to restore your Italian language download this reg file and apply (compatible with 64-bit version only or 32-bit installed on 32-bit OS only):

nezbedak

Mar 23, 2018
Hello, i would like to have a humble request, can someone please download for me one household from gallery? its this household:
The id is: OceanHair11
I would be really grateful

Doraguniru

Sep 28, 2017
So I have all the WW animations (858 mb in total) but there are just so many low quality animations so I only want to keep the good ones. Are there any good quality animations besides mike24, motherlode, lupobianco, amra and e404p?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes