Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ducky413

Mar 27, 2019
Y'all thank you so much for the CosplaySimmer leak. I just texted my friend and I bet he'll be so happy when he wakes up >:D You guys are the literal best <3

Sep 13, 2018
Is it better to replace mods when updating them or deleting and just placing the new version?? Because I always replace and I was wondering if that had any kind of effect on my game.
I've heard from mod makers that it is better to delete the old version first then place the new version. As long as the amount and names of the mod files don't change it doesn't make any sense why there should be a difference. Theoretically, the effect is the same if you replace old files or remove old files. That said, I have noticed instances where mod makers will trim their mods by a few files or rename those files between versions. If that isn't the case, then I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Mizu_H.

Sep 21, 2018
You can change your game language to en_us till stable version of MCCC will be released.
If you own only it_IT version, you have to add language strings.
Instructions (1.51.77.1020 only):
1. Check your current game version. If your version is different than 1.51.77.1020, please update your game or ask me for older version of language pack).
2. Download language pack (works with CODEX and legit Origin versions without region locks):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. Extract content to your The Sims 4 installation folder (example dir of latest CODEX version: C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4 StrangerVille) and apply all changes
4. Download EN_US reg file (compatible with 64-bit version only or 32-bit installed on 32-bit OS only):
5. Open downloaded reg file and apply changes.
NOTE: Other languages may generate different locations of saves/mods/trays - if you "lose" your mods/saves just copy your stuff to newly generated folders.

If you want to restore your Italian language download this reg file and apply (compatible with 64-bit version only or 32-bit installed on 32-bit OS only):
You're really kind, thank you for this explanation! <3

xnerox

Mar 31, 2018
For some strange reason, my mod folder can not be more than 9.9 GB, or otherwise the screen flickers and turns white in the game and the driver of the graphics card restart (sorry for my english)
my pc:
windows 7
AMD FX 6300 (6 cores)
8gb ram
Radeon R9 290x (drivers updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes