Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
It's super awesome to see that even F95 has a mod pack! But do all of the mods in the MEGA pack in the OP work in the latest update of the game? I've been spending hours taking out mods that don't work anymore ever since the Get Famous update and even then I've been encountering Last Exceptions.

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
Sorry if this is a bit OT, but is it "safe" to upgrade to the newest version? I tend to wait out the worse bugs and am not too keen on breaking half my cc, but if the main mods are upgraded and working (MCC, Wicked Whims, UI Cheats, the usual drill) i deem it ok to move on. Is that the case?

Thanks in advance!

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Sorry if this is a bit OT, but is it "safe" to upgrade to the newest version? I tend to wait out the worse bugs and am not too keen on breaking half my cc, but if the main mods are upgraded and working (MCC, Wicked Whims, UI Cheats, the usual drill) i deem it ok to move on. Is that the case?

Thanks in advance!
Most of the main script mods have been updated so far, so i'd say it's safe now :)

Satins

Oct 10, 2018
Annybody else still getting these errors in the new MCCC 6.03 mod?

[May-01-2019 21:21:18]Traceback (most recent call last):
File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_0_1\mc_woohoo\mc_woohoo_inject.py", line 48, in super_interaction_post_perform
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\proxy.py", line 124, in __getattr__
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__
AttributeError: 'object_chess_table' object has no attribute '_sim_info'

[May-01-2019 19:02:57]Traceback (most recent call last):
File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_0_1\mc_woohoo\mc_woohoo_inject.py", line 48, in super_interaction_post_perform
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__
AttributeError: 'object_VideoGameConsole_TV_High' object has no attribute '_sim_info'

Also getting them on any microphone interaction.

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Azmodan22 Platinum

Standing Missionary Vaginal Climax Globe Bar
MF Solo Toilet, Sofa, Loveseat and Climax Stages
MF Masturbation Climax Stages for Square Tables
11 Animations Short Stair Rugs
4 Gold Animations Relocated to 8 Chair Dining Table

• Sitting Blowjob
  • Sitting Cowgirl
  • Sitting Cowgirl Stage 2
  • Sitting Cowgirl Climax
9 Animations
Sitting Reverse Cowgirl Voyer M and Sitting Reverse Cowgirl F sequences (Stage 1, Stage2 and Climax) are relocated and redisigned (almost from scratch) to work with the 8 chair Dinner Tables.

6 Reworked Animations and Game Update Fix

• 69 Doggy-HandJob Cunnilingus - Double Bed, Single Bed
  • DoubleDildo Doggy HandJob - Double Bed
  • DoubleDildo Reverse Cowgirl DP - Double Bed
  • DoubleDildo Female Solo - Double Bed, Single Bed
  • DoubleDildo CowGirl-Doggy Anal - Double Bed
  • DoubleDildo Side Doggy HandJob - Double Bed
  • And now we have a new, spiced up Celebrity Blowjob: Celebrity Blowjob w Cellphone.
    You will find it in the Oral category.
Whew!!!

Normal -
Rough -

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
i am doing OLL and YrSa heard OLL good for now but here is my links FetishMoves Updated TODAY

YrSa Animated -
FetishMoves -
Lovely Toys -
Rainbow Pack -
Special -

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
When it comes to Azmodan22's mods, what was the difference between rough and normal again? Is it the sound effects? Cause that's what I keep thinking of.

Reactions: iAmTheFuture
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes